Chapter 16 - Cosmic Reset

======================= ==============================================

First person' Lovesong

I woke up in the middle of a clear area were the cave that lead to the symmetry was placed... the ground was clear and in the distance a bird was flow overhead....I think Griffenpaw called them an Eagle once. "were am I...Gasp*" she sounded so young and from looking at her own claws, they seems so fresh and new, her creamy tail was back in its place and much more well groomed from what it use to be.

"But how...the Symmetry!" she yowled trying to flush out the images... I must have hit my head bretty hard, I assured to myself until their was a dark shadow that appeared from the entrance and with a paw shot me away and throwing up a cage like substance over the entrance.

"Lovepaw?" she jumped as she turns her head to see a beautiful and grown tabby she-cat with eye that look like ice, the sun made her pelt glow from her shimmering pelt, "did you hit your head?" she meowed looking forwards to see the cave entrance was still opening.

"No that's not possible" she looks back at the she-cat..."W-Wolvensoul!" she meowed oudly as she holds down her ears.

"hey not so loud I mean its just us two right, nothing to get excited about" she looks up, "wow... and this is were we get our nine lives right?" she said looking at Lovesong who seems to be calling her an apprentice Whats going on?

"Yeah this is the place, you think your going to see any of your ancestors?" were did that come from?, she thought to herself as Wolvensoul gave an amused laugh.

"We will see soon enough..." things stood still for a moment as something struck into my mind, a huge de ja vu feeling just rubbing down from my heart... a fear I have kept. I looked over from her shoulder and saw a shadowy figure creeping up to them, "huh?" as soon as she was turning a massive tabby in deep shadow even when he was under the light showed him bringing down.

"Wovensoul No!!!" I screamed and pushed her out of the way as the claw lashes down against my neck, the pain that ebbed down against it was heavy as the same paw threw me back against a boulder.

"You stupid kit, hows about you stay out of this!" he growled and looks at Wovensoul. She looks back at him with a steady stare as the shadow give out a snarl.

Suddenly my vision went into flashes as my body start to feel severe pain. "hahaha you should have listened like a good clan cat and stayed out of it...she is unfit to become a leadr and you know it!" the figure hissed.

"S-stopp....please..." the figure laugh.

he mocked at me, "please?... are you serious? And to think you deserve to be called an Earthclan warrior!" his snarl rang agqinst her ear, I remember that day now... the time when I defended the ground from this cat.... To help Wovensoul restore the crystal back into balance and collect her lives. I took the final responsibilities I thought I was for sure not suppose to live. "your just like your own mother...the one in the fox pit hehehaha" my eyes were in rage, remembering the blood that was spread from that story. Revealing how he just left her behind. My claws were further out and had a chance to claws his eye as he backs away wailing.

"Ahhh you piece of fox dung!" he scowled and rushes after her as she jumps out of the way. The pain from my legs felt like weights as she pants to the side, trying to dodge his swipes. "I should have left you at the gourge a long time ago! You weren't even ready to fight until the day you were here!" he lashes at my shoulder as I drew down limped and launched back a few more pawsteps.

I couldn't tell what was going on, weather I was being lead... or I was leading the scene itself... this want normal! Starclan help me!!, "Starclan!!!" I screamed and a wide flash of light shot out to deafen my scream. My feelings were out of control and I felt tears rolling down my face when I didn't realize it. I was looking out in the sky my breath in fast swallowing heartbeats as I looked down showing one of my claws drenched with blood. My eyes widen I looked at the figure at the very edge of the platform. The rain that took over started to make the ground crack and his body fell over and rolled down the rocks. "......im sorry" she said as she looks back to see Wovensoul....

"You should have never been a deputy for the leader of today" my eyes widen I stood back at Wovenstar showing a darkish cream colored she-cat with a lot of matted scars, "isn't their a rule in the warrior code that say victory does not involve killing...especially a clanmate?" she asked me.

For once I had no words to say...this whole time I was toyed and living past times. I took a look at myself and saw I was back to my normal self, "your very sick you know that?" she growled, "and I did it cause...cause he was dangerous...he wanted to ki-"

"nauh uh uh" she made her pause, "All I saw was that he wanted to stop her... you have no proof that he wanted to 'KILL' her" she quotes with her tail, "trust me you wanted to kill him yourself cause you thought he killed your own mother...oh the rot in cold blood"

"y-your...I"

"Hush she-cat im not done" she meowed, "and you know when I took over this place I found some interesting things... like this creature you called a murderer had a son... and then that son had a sweet daughter, extremely smart too"

I was stunned and tried to stand straight with her tail wrapped around her... only the heavy heart stomp from this...damn she cat was easily tearing me apart, "please...stop" I whimpered.

"Oh the fur matches all around in the family...poor Skypaw is without a grandfather because of yo-"

"I said shut up!" I snarled, "He needed to die!, he was monstrous and his motives were deranged! I could not let him take out Wovenstar! I wouldn't!" she looks at her and gasped as a large but old grey tabby was standing in front of her... his eyes wide and fearful, "W-wildclaw... I" she stepped back.

"Oh Im sorry did I forget that we had guess...hahaha" she laughed.

"Lovesong... you told me he died valiantly...you..." he shook his head, "my leader...my...brother..." the darkness glimmered over her showing Ghostflower near his ear.

"You know, you interest me, I can tell there is resentment in your mind about her... you knew she was a wrong decision maker and a clouded leader with dreams that you may not approve..." she appears on the other side, "she cause you to retire, she cause you to look after Skypaw., and cause of her they all think you are a grouch" his eyes were growing fierce. I stood still, frozen like recently was turned to stone, Wildclaw started to growl, "yes... let that rage grow in ya...get her while she is broken" she said sadistically, "kill her..." she commanded him quietly as he slid his claws out.

"Wildclaw..." I whispered as Wildclaw was up to her.

his eye were face to face from mine, eyes shaded, ears down, "I am old" he meowed, "Lovesong, you had honor, you had loyalty, and even though I lecture you so much, you were the deputy" he meowed, "so there is only one thing left to do" I flinched, feeling like my heart torn away from what was revealed.

Ghostflower eyes were in excitement as Wildclaw chuckled, "stop being a cowards you pathetic excuse for a deputy" he turns tail, "and fight like a true warrior!" he lashes down on Ghostflower as she hisses and sinks into the darkness. "you think I didn't know what my brother was capable of!" He yowled to her, "you think I care how the future bends, I am a warrior and starclan chose her for a reason!" he yowled as Lovesong looks up.

Ghostflower raised her claw over her shoulder, "Grrr...so you rather have her live....." her voice was hoarse as she lashed her left claws out. But as she took a step, a noise breaks in and she starts to screams, "why!!...aaaahhh! What is that!!!" the world was starting to change color and the rocks were beginning to fall. Then the sky started to form crack, "what no...(ring) ahhhhh!" she disappeared through the shadows as the world began to crumble.

"Wildclaw im sorry..." I wailed.

"Save it! You stupid furball!" he hissed at her, "off all the time to get all mushy you pick the worst this place is falling apart!!" he yowled.

I looked around as the floor started to corm cracks as well, "whats going on!" Lovesong yowled.