Chapter 14 The Grounds Keep

Soulflight came back with a couple of used herbs in her mouth, fixing up Bloodedge major wounds and applying the proper poulice, then she returns to clean her paws against the stream from the waterfall, "Bloodedge will be fine but he cannot move from were he is standing" she said with an edged tone. A low angry growl forming from the egde of her throat. "Darlinghowl seems fine too, he should still be able to walk" she said to Lovesong.

Lovesong nodded, "that is good and did you take a look at Wildclaw?" she asked her as she gave back a curt nod.

"I did but he doesn't seem to appear having any wounds on him, he fully fit I would say" she looks back as Wildclaw lays back down on his side. "Darkmouth…"her voice caught his attention, "tell me he is going to be alright…for Sandstone?" she asked. Darkmouth blushed and looks at the body which was starting to figgit, "promise me your going to fix this, right? This is fixable?" she asked.

Lovesong shook her head, "Soulflight I know your much stronger than this" she growled, "we will find a way to fix all this and we will do it together understand me-"

"I don't think that is possible" Darkmouth answered behind them as Soulflights eyes widen in sadness for Sandstone

"What? Explain yourself outsider" Lovesong demanded.

I coughed still sore from Wildclaw's heavy paws, "What I mean is, Bloodedge is hurt he cannot stay around here by himself nor is he in any condition to move around. Someone has to stay with him… also what is he does something stupid and opens his own wounds"

Soulflights fur bristled, "that mangy cat over their tried to kill us!" she snapped, pointing her tail at Bloodedge who moans against the ground,"from all we know he deserved to get tumbled down into the di-" Lovesong raised her tail.

"You are right, but he has already learn his lesson seeing from his condition!" she yowls back, thristing soulflights ears back, " But be reminded he is close to an elder, as he has a heart as powerful as Wildclaw, maybe even stronger…" She looks back seeing him trying to get back up, "Darkmouth I can see why he is your leader, no one in my clan has ever had that much trouble from fighting one cat. But-" he bowed her head down, "he was also trying to hurt us just to get to you, our mistake was we kept you away from your friends, he took the price into violence rather than words… something even the basic warrior needs to learn"

"So what are you going to do?" Soulflight asked as the group that left from hunting came back with only a squirrel, guess little time only will bring back just so much prey.

"Lovesong", Darkmouth spoke as she looks at him in the eyes, "one thing I could not get was she could pick any cat in their to obtain possession of control, but why Wovenstar?" he asked, waving his eyes back and forth, trying to guess what her next motives would be…"no…"  he said out loud and looks up at the sky to see the dark clouds that loom together from the drowning sun. "If I am right she is using your crystal to combine power from starclan!" he told them.

"What?!" Griffenpaw pads over, "Your out of your fur, superstitious activity I swear" Griffenpaw snarled, "your letting you own religion gather from something li-"

"Well what else is it Griffenpaw!" Soulflight argued back, "what scorcery do you proclaim all this to be, just another trick you call it, an illusion!? Open your eyes this is reality!"

Griffenpaw rolled his eyes, "more like a chaotic dinner film I saw on a Picture box once"

Darkmouth tilted his head, "Picture box?"

Griffenpaw shook his head, "nothing, But… this… arrgh fine okay you have convinced me… still seems like a coincidence I say, so what are we going to do? We cant just sit here" he complained.

Warriors: The Dark Takeoverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें