Chapter 8 Hidden Under Water

Meanwhile...

First person- Jasilian

Panting from loosing them so easily in a long run I raced up only seeing a waterfall that reached about a couple dozen yards up from the cliff tops. Pouring a massive stream of water that misted it way through the air showing a line of rainbow particles. I took a moment to catch my breath when they somehow were gone, "argh....were did they go?" I panted and looked around to see no evidence of scent, footsteps, nor is their even a sign of cats even being here... it was almost as if....they disappeared , "(take a beep breath) curses...." I exhaled looking at the waterfall.

Then I heard heavy pawsteps behind me, "Jasilian!" I jumped and crane my neck to see Bloodedge with Turok, panting just as much as I am, "did you find them?" he asked in a low growl.

I looked back at the waterfall and at my teammates...shaking my head, "they disappeared... im sorry" me meowed.

Bloodedge clenched his teeth, and put a heavy claw mark against the ground, "arrgh!... don't worry yourself, Turok, find them" he commanded as he nodded and started searching around the place.

I looked back at bloodedge, seeing his hyerventilations are getting worse from recovering off sprinting, "how are you feeling Bloodedge" I asked him with a worried tone

"Does this look the time?, Quite asking, I'm fine!" he said coldly, walking off towards the river, "but I am parched... I think I'll getting a drink" he said.

I nsrrowed my eyes and pointed my tail, "try by the waterfall then" I hollered as he reaches up to the river, "Its cleaner their..." she mewed as he ignored her, "hmm well fine then" I stepped over near the waterfall, seeing Turok was still looking around, "oh I feel like we are using him as a tool" I meowed, "hey Turok!" I meowed seeing his ears shine up. "come and have a drink" she pointed at the water with her paw.

Turok turned his head, "hmm?... found?" me misinterpreted and rushes over to her in a loud skidding halt, then he looks at the water, then back at me, "water?...found?" he asked

I laughed and prawn him on the side, "no you big bulk, drink" I said and dipped my head over on the water, lapping at it. The cold water felt soothing as it brushes down my throat. And it was at perfect temperature too, not hot, nor is it freezing cold.

Right after giving it a few more laps I decided to dip my pads into the water and walked in. Giving off a relaxing sigh as half my body was underneath, shaking my pelt. Turok just stood their and looks back at the water, he shrugs and take a couple of large laps at the water, sometimes you would have mistaken him for a dog. Once my body was fully in I began to lightly swim and relaxed.

Looking up at the and just grazing the mist into my fur, "so silent" I whispered, then ducked my head underwater to see the fish that swim around my paws... tiny minnows and crawdads. But as she looked closer she saw something weird in the water. The sand on the ground was smashed into a flat curving and the rocks they...no way.... did they!?

Bloodedge heard me meow out loud as he jumps from the edge of water and rushes over to me, Turok was doing the same in excitement. I dont think he knows what I was talking about, "the hells all the yowling for!" he growled, his claws unsheathe.

I jumped out of the water from the shore, shaking off the water on my fur, "I found something!" I told them from the shore as the approached closer, "its under the water but I think the cats might have crossed through the waterfall!" she meowed as Bloodedge took a look at it.

Then he looks back at her with a couple of blinks, "hmm?... your pullin my leg, those blokes don't even look like they had the strength to walk through that raging stream crashing down" he leans closer, seeing a shade of black shadows behind the water, "well I'll be damned, theirs a cave back their!" he said, "but I don't suppose their is a way through, that waterfall will throw us off balance as soon as we try to climb up it" he growled.

I placed my paw under my chin, placing myself into a thinking pose, "their has to be a way in though, something or somewhere they must entered that probably went around the waterfall or they climbed or burrowed underground?" I said looking back and forth, "hmm complicated measures" i steeped over by Turok, "I've got another Idea, Turok take a step-by-step trail of were they were last at" I said as he tilted his head. "oh...um Track cats, backwards" I said as he vigorously nodded. Parting his massive jaws and looks around, Starting with the shore. Then he sniffs and looks back at the stones, tilting his head as she begins clawing at it, "what you find?" I asked.

His eyes narrowed as he fidgets between the gaps, "paws too large... stepped, shiny crystal, glow, glow!" he laughed and growls as he lifts apart the boulder showing a shining crystal that stuck into the ground, "I found shine...shine found me"

I looked at Bloodedge as he hisses walzing up with his claws out, "Turok were looking for cats not rocks, now focus will you!" He growled.

Turok stopped and looks at him, "hmm...cat, rock...cat rock?...cat rock!" he pointed, then prawd his paw on it, "Cat rock, cat rock" he yowled until their was a sudden click.

My ears pricked as I looked behind me and saw that the rock shifted from it place, "wow...I think you broke it (rumble) Woah!" I yowled and stood flat as the ground began to shift apart and the waterfall began to split open.

Bloodedge's eyes widen, "what the hell!?" the fissure made him fall to his side as several platformed rocks appeared from under the water and the entrance was opened showing climbing paw holds.

I was shocled, "this...how is this possible for a cat to make!" I yowled as the ground stopped rumbling, "I dont believe it, w-who is this advance in building materials! From rocks!!" I said shocked.

Bloodedge placed a paw on one of the stone platforms, "what I like to know is, how do you miss something like this from a afr distance?" he asked her as she shrugged, "well whatever this place is, I guarantee we will be meeting our guest in their and...probably find some answer about our medic", He mewed when I stared at him.

"Lets just go" without thinking I jumped from one stone to the other. Then from the last one I slipped and fell into the water, "ow..." I yowled and struggled to climb back up as Bloodedge grabbed the back of my scruff to pull me back up.

"Hahaha, you okay?" Bloodedge asked her as she nods seeing Turok standing back at the shore.

"Turok you coming!?" I yowled at him as he continues to stare out... his eyes wide when he took a few steps back, "is he okay?" I asked Bloodedge as he shook his head.

"I forgot, he is afraid of water, he can't swim" Bloodedge mewed, "it be best if he was out here, beside look at how narrow the tunnel is, he would get stuck before we even begin journeying inside" he told me as I took a look at the tunnel, making about a foot in volume space and sounded like it could go on forever.

I craned my head, "Turok!!" I called, "we will be back, you stay here!" I yowled over the waterfall as he nods, lying flat in his stomach and started to doze.

Bloodedge shook his head, "alright lets go" he meowed turning tail and rushing into the tunnel as his fur turned into a gray color within the shadows.

"Ha, don't worry I'll be right behind you" she called, as soon as she came into the entrance...same affect as the forest. Her eyes were having a hard to adjusting to the lack of light.

---------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------

haha thats quite the detective work Jasilian XD, now all they have to do is try to find Darkmouth in their, get their friend out, and get the hell out of their.

Would it be possible, can they do it, well see in the next chapter!!

Oh and take a look at the new book two that recently came out http://www.wattpad.com/3770000-book-2-warriors-beyond-the-world-prologue take a look as the show has just started.