Chapter 23 Into Deep Darkness

--------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ----------

ThP- Darkmouth

He was stunned by her appearance as she looks back at me, here eyes focused and compassionate, her pelt glowed like a Starclan warrior… but her scent showed she was real and part of nature itself, "Dark Warrior…." She mewed to herself as she looks at me once more. "I always known one day you would visit this place… a conductor to the art of dark power and chaos. But a natural heart towards one of the seven" she dips her head to him.

I stood forth swallowing my pride, "a-are you?" she gives in a laugh as she nods.

"I am called Wovensoul, the guardian and spirit of Wovenstar" she mewed as she looks at the crystal which was darkening, "I was suppose to be a protector of this place, instead I let my guard down once to find an intruder from Starclan, too steal my power, and used it against everyone" she looks to the side seeing a silver she-cat in the light.

"Wovenstar!" mewed Skypaw who slides down from the stones and jumps around excitingly, "your huge again!" she meowed.

"Wow…so this is Wovenstar?..." Jasilian was next in place behind Skypaw.

"I am sorry I placed so much trouble to you Wovenstar"  Darkmouth spoke dipping his head, "I-I hope you can forgive me" He said as she give in a loud purr.

Then she places her paw on his head as it shined, "apology accepted, but this isn't over" she looks up at the crystal, showing it becoming blacker by the heartbeat, "we still need to remove the darkness it has consumed…" she looks at me, but before she could speak, Bloodedge laid flat on the ground, coughing and weezing.

"Hehe…I need attention…" he said as Jasilian helped him back on his paws, "thanks Jess" he mewed and sighs.

Suddenly from the side of his shoulder came up a shadow, "hehehehehe….how touching…" we gasped as he looked at Ghostflower who looked at use with calm bloody eyes, pressing her body against the stone to give her balance as she struggled to recover, "you think im just going to walk away from this? You think this is over… I will never surrender until you all are gone" she sinks into the central stone structure and it began to glow heavily out into a massive bright purple.

Then the entire ground started to rumble, "Ahh! Whats happening!" Jasilian yowled as Crystals began to sprout out wildly.

"Shes going to disrupt the stone!" Wovenstar shouted, "we have to stop her!"

"Not while im around she isn't" Darkmouth yowled and rushes in to touch the crystal…feeling himself sink into the darkness as it looms over him. His body sanked in as the world he was revolved in disappeared before his eyes.

"Darkmouth!-' Jesilian rushes towards the crystals as it creats a negative field and throws her back, "ughh...",Bloodedge limps to her as she looks at him with worried eyes, "what do we do now?" she asked.

Bloodedge only shook his head and stares at the glowing structure, "we pray, thats all we can do..."

----------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Into deep darkness

THP- Darkmouth

He falls heavily against a large flat platform, were the entire sky was fading in and out, his body feeling like there is a negative charge in his veins, "hehehehe… you think your so perfect" he looks at the end of the platform seeing Ghostflower harnessing a huge supply of power. It raised a summoning of dark energy placed on the new platform, the wounds she gather were starting to cover, "we now are in the chamber from where they called the core of existence… the central rift that gives link to the skies and the place of no stars... Want to be sceptical as to what happens if I take it all" she said with crazed eyes.