Chapter 12 Cat Fight!

Third person view

Water was being thrown all over the place as Jasilian and soulflight fought off against each other, they seemed to be equal pairs, Jasilian was held against the wall of the sharp stones gnawing at each other calling every name in starclan to each other…for what reason Darkmouth was very unsure of what, "you are worse than fighting a chicken in the middle of a caged barn!" Jasilain snarled as they rolled over to the cave entrance of the crystals were Wovenstar den was in.

"At least your as easy as a hedgehog!" Soulflight reached out her muzzle and bites onto her ear.

Hard enough to pierce holes, "nononono stop stop im not ready for piercings!!" she wailed. 

Suddenly Wovenstar walks out, blinking feebly looking around, "huh…whats going on, who making the loud rack- Yowl!" Jasilaina and soulflight ram right into her as they all fell into the pool of water.

"Piece of garbage!"

"Downridden fox breath!"

Wovenstar head pops out from the water, "Grrrr EVERYONE STOOOP!!!" her yowl was so loud it made all the cats froze in place, "what in starclan is going on around here! Who are you?" she pointed her tail at Jasilian, "and whats with the biting and the yowling, the screaming and the smashing, who said you could fight on your own accord?!" she hissed.

"She started it" they both said at the same time.

"I don't care who started it!! As for you" she looks at Jasilian, "what is your business around here, your kind is not welcome in my clan!"

Jasilian tiled her head in confusion, "umm sorry, but you talking to me little girl?" their was a slight snarl coming from Soulflight.

"Wovenstar this is Jasilian an imposter through our cave! She wanted to take over the camp to find-"

Wovenstar rolled her eyes in annoyance,"Blah blah blah dumb excusses!" yowled, "you're a medicine cat darn it! You should have talked into reason not resort to violence!!..." she looks up to see Darkmouth sliding down, "its about time you showed up new guy, you're a trouble maker mister and you must be punished!" she walks up to him as Darkmouth back up a bit.

"B-but I" she cuff him on the head, "h-hey Wovenstar I didn't do anything I was ju-" Jasilian pressed her down against the stone.

"I'll hold her off while you bit her ears off" she said with a laugh as the leader squirmed.

"Get off our leader you crazy fool!" Soulflight pushed her over.

"A leader!!" she hollard, "umm news flash thats a damn child! How can she be a leader!" Darkmouth pushed her over and sighed.

"Look just bear with it for a moment, why did you guys just barged in and…wait were is bloodedge?"  he asked her as she pointed her tail up.

"He up on the ledge fighting…..oh…" her ears drooped as about a dozen eyes were staring right down her, their pelts scratched and bristled, "ummm hehe uhh we can negotiate here fellow cats" she backs away, "Darkmouth back me up here please ummm mr clan warrior what not" she said nervously.

"Oh my stars…..you guys are nothing but bullies! All of you!" she yowled, "Darkmouth as order of this clan I sentence you to banish-" she froze… her eyes growing wide. "m..m…mmmph…" she began to shake in shivering cold.

Her eyes flowed down, hisding her face from the crowd, "W-wovenstar?" Soulflight took a step forward as Wovenstar took a step back. Behind her was Darlinghowl who gave in a gasp for Wovenstar.

"Whats going on down their!" they all looked up the hill to see Lovesong sliding down to Wovenstar. "huh?...Wovenstar! Wovenstar are you aright, are you hurt?..." she didn't speak.. her eyes were looking down… left and right, like she was trying to look for something on the ground.

"Someone explain what is going on!" Jasilian yowled as the cat around started to look around the place nervously....the light around the crystals dimming down. 

"Move aside!! Move aside!" to Darkmouth he saw that same Gray tabby old cat making his way to them,"what is this a meeting!? Who in starclan are you-"

A yowl was heard in the distance, "Nooo!" we all looked up to see Sandstone his eyes wide in terror, "Get away from her!" he yowled sliding down. Darkmouth tilted his head and looks back to see a shadowy image behind her.

Her eyes were back up, but was red like blood, "Lovesong hows about you stop treating me like a child and get back to work like you always did you stupid piece of fox dung"

Lovesongs eyes went wide, her mouth gapped open, "W-wovenstar I-" the leading she-cat gave in a notorious evil laugh that sounded so familiar to Darkmouth.

"Oh Darkmouth I never thought you were such a fool to show me this grand connection… and yet it hasn't even been a single day since we meet" she laughed again, rasing her paw in front of her eyes and unsheathing them, "this body is small and young…but it will do to finish the job" she looks around, "oh and what new friends you have here"

"No…nonono that not possible" Darkmouth said his eyes wide as he walks back.

Soulflight was giving the same reaction, "Wovenstar?... who is that entity…whats happening?" she said as everyone looks at the two medicine cats.

Wovenstar looks back at Soulflight, "Oh does my appearance shock you that much, hmph I cannot be that bad of a she-cat can I?..." her eyes went cold, a very cloudy dark aroroa sourrounding her pelt,  "but who cares time I took command, hehe Earthclan attack!" she pointed her tail at me as Lovesong stood still, "Deputy… your leader gave you a command…follow it!" she growled.

"What is this?" Lovesong stood away from her, "your not Wovenstar… I can see the image behind your eyes… who are you!" the cats around were starting to wail. Lovesong looked up to see they were pressed to the ground like gravity was shifting. Thens their pelts started to form grey and black like the world was being put to an end.

"Oh you all are very smart cats indeed, but as a clan leader I am capable of such punishments for everyone!" she opens out her claws showing a dark arora, "I never realize this particular leader was so connected to the Gem stone piece you see here. In fact she is more like a part of it…and if I am right" she jumps up on the crystal platform and stabs her claws into the stone as sparks flew all around, "then let darkness rouse"

The whole cave started to darken as the cats continue to wial until part of the section was silent, "Quickly you must get out of here!" said Sandstone as Soulflight looks back at wovenstar, Her pelt growing grey and giving back an evil laugh as her eyes turned redder, "everyone there is no time to explain, out now!" without thinking they rushed up on the platforms, seeing the rocks were beginning to shift and turn. The cave entrance was close to collapsing as the crystals nearby were turning dark and black. Then the tunnels turned into blindness as the cat who ran behind were gone in the background as they wailed for help.