Chapter 25 Reset Counter

In a giant flash everything was back to normal, the rocks were placed back as they were, the elders and cats were in their fighting place, instantly waking up like they woke from bad dream, "impossible" said Wildclaw as he looks at Lovesong standing tall and looking at her neck, showing the fatal wounds were gone and all her ailments disappeared, giving off a laughs.

"Mmmmph we did it!" she yowled brushing against Wildclaw, "its finally over!" she yowled excitingly.

He gave in a slight purr from her excitement… then his eyes widened as he shook away with a blush showing, "ahem, well now Deputy… (stretches out) I think im going to spend the rest of my retirement on the platform…" he meowed.

Lovesong tilted her head, "Really you barely look like you retired at all from what I saw" she paws him on the shoulder, "do you really want to retire early like this?... I mean I can still see strength under your pelt for a few more seasons" she asked as he shook his head.

"Nope…argh after that fight I realized how messed up my, (cracks) back is…beside" he looks at her friends, "this is a new generation for someone else to take a turn… with supervision of course" he laughed.

Lovesong tilted her head and gave in a teasing sneer, "still think I cant handle things on my own?" she asked him as he gave in an old laugh.

"Not even from the slightest" he yowled…, "but from all the cats in my generation… im glad it was you" he mewed, "you should be by your leader, she's probably looking for you"

She gasped, "Oh no where is Wovenstar!... Wovenstar?" she yowled as the scene switches in to Skypaw and Turok.

"Yes…yes…yes!" Skypaw jumps excitingly and topples on top of Turok, "we took them out good Big guy! You win, We won! Yes we all win!" she yowled as Turok bopped his head up and caught her by the scruff, she laughs as he places her down and leaps up on his heign legs, Skypaw was trying to do the same only looking ten times shorter. "oh dear…how are we going to get you out of here?" she questioned herself as Turok tilted his head in a mocking tone.

Griffenpaw and Darlinghowl were looking around the place, seeing the cats from before still in their places from were they left them… "okay I am still so confused… this whole thing was still an an illusion?" Griffenpaw Meowed as Darlinghowl stared out in the distance to see a white she-cat with three little kits scampering around her paws.

His eyes flashed from excitement as he runs off without even listening to Griffenpaw, "Fine no one need your opinion!" he yowled as he give in a cough, "mates man…its another mindful world…huh?" he looks down in the center seeing a grey body down, "what is that?" he mewed and jumps down from the stones.

Soulflight was walking around, here eye worried as she caught the figure of a Sand like pelted cat carrying around with some herbs, "Sandstone!!" she rushes in and tackles him down , "I was so worried about you, oh thank Starclan you are alright" she licks his pelt sympathetically.

"No..now now child please their still no time for that?" he mewed, "look over their" he pointed as the she-cat looks down in the middle of the clearing showing a Pale Grey pelted cat in the center…. The pattern of his fur made her eyes wide as she placed a paw over her mouth, "oh-no…."

Bloodedge was laying still looking around, his eyes drifted as he saw Jasilian at the bottom with Turok, looking down at a grey body, Jasilian eyes were wide with shock and horror as she stares at the cold body. "y-you lied to me" she whimpered.. tears rolling down.

Bloodedge looks at the body and froze seeing it was Darkmouth… his whole body was drifted away as his eyes looked black with a red dot in the center… almost like he was dead but breathing, "Darkmouth…" He mewed as he dipped his head seeing Wovenstar padding down, her body back into the young form she was before.

Jasilian was in tears as she looks at Earthclans leader, "whats happening to him!" she wailed as  the leader closed her eyes. "what did he do!"

All the cats in the clan began to crowd in and look upon their leader wonder what was going on, Wovenstar only gave in a sigh, "He took out all the darkness from the central core… he sacrificed his own life to make sure balance was controlled from this world" she mewed, "I tried to stop I…" she bowed her head as Jasilian Breathed in heavy.

"No…no you didn't try hard enough, he doesn't have to die, he doesn't deserve it!!" she screamed placing her head on his, "Darkmouth please wake up!...Wake up!"