Chapter 22 Vengance & Payback

ThP- Lovesong

She snarled at her opponent as the approaching cat take a good look at her, His body fully out from the portal that was summoned from the ground, "wow its been a while hasn't it?... you've grown quite a bit since our last encounter" he laughed, "whats with the hostile look, aren't you glad to see me?"

 Lovesong stood back, her pelt bristiling from the look of his red eyes, "I was happier when you were dead!!" she snarled.

"Tisk tisk, oh Lovepaw…no wait its Lovesong am I right" he said as she snarled again, "oh my memory was a little faded after you threw me off the cliff!!" he spat.

Lovesong gave in a snicker, "my pleaser" she spat as the cats whiskers twitch, "and I bet you want to try to kill me again after our last encounter….am I right?" she meowed as the tom closed his eyes.

"Right you are Lovesong, that what I love about ya… always on spot with the answers" he opened his eyes and unsheathes his claws from under them, still tainted with dry blood and flesh. "tell me before we start, do you think you have the actual intent to kill a cat whose already dead?" he laughed.

Lovesong's eyes widened from his pose as a red and dark aurora formed around him, then she stood her ground and bares her teeth, "hah! We will see, come at me Pantherblaze!" she yowled as he rushes in, throwing a flash of images in her mind about him.

---------------------------------------------- --------------------------------

ThP= Darkmouth

"Ghostflower you need to stop this now!" I hissed at her, "don't you see the balance of chaos your bringing  here? If you keep this up you will tear everything apart!"

She didn't bother to look at me, only tot pretent to make a yawn and looks at her claws, "your comments bore me, you think I don't know that you stupid tom" she draws in more energy from the centeral crystal, "Chaos is what I wanted in the first place now feel my wrath as you face me!" she lifted her claws as I gasped knowing what happened from last time. "now die!" she slams her claws down throwing a wave to the left as I jumped for the right. Then she lashes her claws over to shot a wave around the middle as I kept myself on the right side and moved forward. Rushing with slick speed she throws a low wave covering all sides as I leaped over it. "pretty good" she mewed.

"Practice makes perfect right?" I taunted, panting as she give in a snicker.

"Maybe a little battle could make the decision" she placed her claws on the ground, murmuring her summoning, then the dark aroroa around her started to separate and make a mirror image of herself on the field, "I call this my dancing shadow partner, do you like it" she points with her paw, claping each paw and waving out her claws, "this make puppetry so much easier when you do it to yourself"

The shadow bent itself out and leaps down to the center field were Darkmouth was in, "this is insane" he mewed to himself as the dark image gave in a twisted yowl and stood in battle formation. "fine then… ill play your game, come on!!" I charged forth as Ghostflower gave in a notorious laugh and the crystals began to make a flash.

--------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

ThP= Griffenpaw and Darlinghowl

Rock smashes between his skull as he tries to rebalance his skeletal leg, "hahaha run little kitties run!" he yowled as Griffenpaw jumps high in the air and goes in for a fallen swipe.

"Hows about you shut your… ack!" with one paw from Badgerfang,  he catches him by the stomach and tosses him back a fox length away, "ahh… foxdung!..." he gets back up with one eye closed, "this guy is like that giant tabby outside… how the hell do we take a guy like that out" he mewed to himself as Darlinghowl dodges around his swipes.