Chapter 4 - The Garden

Moments later

First Person- Jasilian

I followed behind Turok as he sniff around his trail, "great god..." I muttered quietly,"Darkmouth were the hell have you run off to" she said to herself as Turok raises his head looking left and right, its been two hours since he left off to find some medicine, I think something happened to him. He was at least smart enough to leave a trail behind from where he was going. She looks behind her and kept an eye on Bloodedge, the wound from his back was starting to dry up, but it was in a pulpy yellow and red. I couldn't tell weather he was okay or not. "Turok did you find him?" she asked him again.

Bloodedge started to pant, "hey... will you keep it down, well find him don't worry" he told me, "now let Turok work, even though he probably doesn't understand you much when you talk like that" he look up in front as Turok turns from a different direction.

A worried Moan raced up in my throat, "you didn't think he just leave us do you?" I asked him as he hisses back at me.

"Baah! That fool wouldn,t know what to do with himself, besides theirs no reason why he would have left us!" he scowled, "the dumb religious fool probably just got lost that's all" he assured me, which really wasn't convincing. "ow..!" I turns back to see Bloodedge flinching a bit.

I went to him and started licking his back wounds, "those wounds aren't helping you perform well" I told him, "we need to find Darkmouth fast, ohh what did he tell me about stuff like this" I tried to think, from the different scents around my collar.

Suddenly Bloodedge moves away and pads faster with Turok, "right now we need to focus on moving ahead" he called, "my orders stands as they are, even if-"

"Turok...found cat...cat!" he said and starts running off in the unknown.

"Tu-turok! Wait up!" I looked at Bloodedge as he nodded in the direction to follow him, I ran up trying to catch up to the giant tom, "do you see Darkmouth?, were is he?" I yowed, hoping he was able to hear me.

Bloodedge was at the back trying to catch up, "hold on Jasilian, were not fully sure until....hey look at this" he pointed with his tail at a bright light at the end of the forest, the illumination started to show the true colors around the thick area they were all stranded in. It screw up my eyes just watching it as I paws nearer to the light. Then as I squinted, I could make out a shadow of Turok up ahead, looking up like he saw a figure swing by.

I slowly walked into the rays of the sun that amazingly warmed up my pelt, "Turok what you find?" I asked him as he dashes into the clearing and started laughing, "Turok?"

BLoodedge pops out from behind her and skid to a halt, "whats the big guy up to?" he commented, twitching his twisted whiskers, "come on" he rushes up to the light while I followed suit with my tail low, as the light overwhelmed the area that made her eyes water as they began to adjust.

But a moment later I could see everything...the colors around the ground seemed so vivid, "oh my god..." was the only words that came out of my mouth as it showed an entire field of scents that grew into a vision of flowers. She looks around the middle to see Turok chase a butterfly that seems to have thrown off his attention from looking for Darkmouth. "this is beautiful" she meowed.

Blodedge gave in a growl, hrowing off a few sniffs, "don't get your attention span shot" he growled, giving short pants, "we need to find our medic...arrgh" he flinches and falls to his side.

I rushed up to him as he lays on top of some tall comfortable gras that seems to be putting him into a more relaxed state, "Bloodedge we cannot move any further, your going to kill yourself in the condition your in" she growled as he hisses at her, "Im serious Bloodedge, at least rest for a bit" I begged.