Chapter 5 - Earthclan's Domain

First person = Darkmouth

Back in my dreams I go again... only this time i was bounded down by vines and thorns that held onto my fur, "uhh...ow my head" he meowed. Looking around to see a damp forest... the air was unclean and damp he didn't know what he was in.... suddenly a scarred up she-cat rose up from the dark shadows, her grey crystallized eyes crazed but focused on me, "you..." I growled, baring my teeth in a snarl.

She licks her paw and brushes her cheeks, but kept her stare at me, "so surprised to see me again, oh I'm sorry you got tangled in your own web" she meowed, "see as you were looking for cobwebs in the first place....sooo I just took a little improvising by sitting this one aside" she walks up to him, her breath rank and rotten like her own soul. She opens out one of her claws and lays it on my face, "such beautiful colors you have on your pelt" she said, "reminds me of another cat I killed once, but then again I've killed alot of cats in my time" she walks away and hisses from the light that was brought in from the side...meaning Im waking up.

I shifted around from the vines that held me together, "grr why don't you just kill me then!!" I yowled but she only gave back a laugh.

She looks behind her while padding away into the shadows, "Because I like to see you suffer dear! I dont know how yet..but I will find a way to course through your own misakes" she sneered with amusement, but stops to turn around, "buuut, you know this clan here could prove a point in your presence as a curse...time to see what I can do" she disappears from the brambles, lashing out her broken tail as the light fully interfered with his vision.

Then a blueish eye piers in front of mine, "Hellooooo!" a voice drew over his vision, "Anyone home, hello hello hello hello-" the voice was so annoying, it sounded young like an apprentice.  Then I felt paws that kept cuffing at my head, "-hello hello hellooo!"

I opened my eyes and yowled, "Quit it!" I snapped as the she-cat jumped back.

She leaps around and spins once to look back up, "whoa such anger from this one hehe" I squinted my eyes to take a good look at the she-cat who was speaking, "for that you must be punished" he walks over and hids behind.

I looks around, "wait what are you, yow!" she bit my tail as I tried to wiggle free from what I was tangled in..."ahhh let go let go...were am I!" he wailed.

She leaps back in front  sticking her toungue out, "teehehehe, that aught to show you" she jumps back excitingly and removes the covering to throw in light. Showing a white shecat with tabby blue stripes along with blue eyes. 

e ears drooped back,"im being tortured...by an apprentice?..." he growled, "what is this... were am I" I acked.

The she-cat's fur bristled, "who are you calling an apprentice!" she puffed her cheeks, "I know more than you do....or...maybe...who are you again?" she tilted her head.

I gave in a frown, "I never told you my name" I said still struggling to get out from the vines that trapped me down.

"Oh yeah thats right.... so whats your name, no no wait don't tell, me don't tell me....oh your name is ...Speckles isn't it" I cut one of the vines as it started to twirl.

"Wait what?!.. whoa!" I fell to the floor as the she-cat patted me on the head.

"Bravo bravo you got out of the net I set up, hey while your at it lets play a game, do you know any games?"

I shook my head from the fall, "what? Get away from me!" she started to yowl in an annoying noise, "ahh stop that, hey stop!" I held my ears back as she continued, "alright!!, whats the game!" I said as she stopped with a lick of her muzzle.