Epilogue

A day has passed and the Loudclaw Travelers were feed and healed back up from old wounds they gathered from the Fox battle around the beginning, Soulflight was pulling out a set of Traveling herbs for them, "this should help you along you journey" she meowed as Darkmouths friend curiously sniffed at the odd clumps.

"Hmmm…Darkmouth do you approve of this?" she asked as Soulflight gave in a distrustful sniff.

"Hehe its okay Jesilain their herbs to help us travel towards the Structures" I told them as each of them took a piece and gaged as they swallowed the herbs down.

"D-disgusting!!" Jesilian Yowled, "uuugh this is worse than chewing on beetles.." she shook around and walk away as Soulflight couldn't help but laugh.

"Darkmouth are you sure you don't want to stay for about a moon, not even a few more days. Your wounds haven't healed well and if you run into any more of those foxes-" he raised a paw to hush her.

"I have my duty with my own team, they need my help more than ever if we are to find the white warrior down at the twoleg structures…plus time is something we cannot waste" I told her as she gave in a nod.

"Then how did it feel to be a clan warrior again" she asked, which gave me some thought, from the rush breaking battles, the thought of not think about fixing wound,  fighting with tooth and claw for the right of good….

"It was great…" Was my only reply as the scene switched over to Skypaw, Wildclaw and Turok, her eye wide with sadness as she hugs his front paw.

"Ohh I don't want you to go-,  you were a good friend to the others and you make me feel tall!" Wildclaw laugh and nipped her by the tail, "ow what was that for!" he laugh and tries to cuff him down as he swipes away her paws.

Sandstone stood in front of the big tabby, pulling at a large clump of herbs, "Phew I worked all night trying to get this bunch together, this should support your weight Turok" He pointed as Turok tilts his head at the clump which seemed small to him. "umm… yeah you can eat it…" he mewoed as Turok bents down to give it a sniff.

"Hey" Bloodedge walks up to Wildclaw who only gave in a hostile stare, "I don't think we have met up much, seeing this is goodbye" he said calmly as Wildclaw looks at him with an equal stare. From a distance they seemed evenly matched in height and muscle.

"you have trained your guys well, if I was a leader I would have been proud of them… but I must know something" He asked, "who is this white warrior you are looking for, who knows maybe I came accrossed him in time once… and from your state do you believe he is actually alive?" he asked as Bloodedge gave in a retorted sniff.

"I am proud of my crew, more proud to have them by my side as comrade reather than servants" he looks at the crew as Jesilain still shakes around from the discusting taste, "but the white warrior is my business.. and when it comes to a time we meet him, the responsibility will be place on only my grave alone" he said to him with a light hiss.

Wildclaw just stared at him for a moment, then nodded, "I Understand and I will not question your work, but tell me this. What will you do once this is over… " he mewed.

"Hmmm…good point…" he replied, "I guess that is the point of MY retirement, take a spot to relax and sit back" he meowed, "I don't know what the others want though and im still questioning why they even joined up in the first place?"

Wildclaw gave in a laugh, "that an easy question, they think your worth it, think about it going to different places of the world and traveling back with thousands of stories no one really knows… of course you probably knew that from the beginning"