6 - dangerous game and double date

taehyung watched jungkook finish off his reading, impatiently waiting for him to explain his idea. he cleared his throat, and jungkook rolled his eyes, smiling. "wait for like two minutes."

"you said that at least four times in the last ten minutes."

"well if you stopped interrupting me, maybe i would've finished a lot sooner." he replied, looking up from his book to stick his tongue out at him.

about five minutes later and at least a good thousands of sighs from taehyung, jungkook was done and he was getting out his american history manual, as slowly as he could to piss off taehyung. "you're annoying." the older declared and jungkook suppressed a laugh.

"here's what we're going to do." he said, putting the manual on the table, smiling at taehyung, earning a smile back. "it's quite simple. every time i get a right answer, i get a kiss from you. every time i get it wrong, you get a kiss from me." he shrugged. "as simple as that."

taehyung choked and before he could answer, the doorbell rung. he quickly stood up, not breaking the eye contact with jungkook and almost falling over his chair. "i'll just... get the pizza." he said, steadying his voice and he walked off. jungkook smirked, satisfied with the effect he had on the older. taehyung came back a few minutes later, pizza in hand.

"will you let me pay for the food one day?" jungkook asked.

"no." taehyung replied as suddenly. jungkook shook his head, laughing and when he looked up, taehyung was looking at him seriously.

"yes dear?" he asked on an almost arrogant tone.

"were you serious?"

"of course i was. you want to?"

"sure." taehyung said, and jungkook was startled by how quickly he gained back his composure. "hand over your book."

"but i didn't revise anything yet?"

"hmm, guess you'll have to kiss me then. i've waited long enough, give it here boy." taehyung said with a deep voice and jungkook almost shivered, handing over the book.

taehyung started asking questions. the first one, jungkook surprisingly had it right, and taehyung kissed his cheek softly. then the second one was good as well and taehyung thought jungkook must've been really motivated before planting a kiss on his nose.

"will you kiss me for real at least once?" jungkook grumbled and taehyung laughed.

"hmm, i don't know. those questions are a little too easy. if the questions get really hard then you might have a real kiss."

jungkook rolled his eyes. guess i'll have to get what i want by myself.

then at the third question, completely unintentionally, of course, jungkook got it wrong. "you could've totally got that." taehyung deadpanned.

"ah yeah?" he asked innocently, leaning into him. taehyung rolled his eyes, before looking at jungkook's lips expectantly.

"well? what are you waiting for?" he said, raising an eyebrow and jungkook smirked before grabbing both sides of the collar of the other boy's sweatshirt, crashing their lips together. he licked his inferior lip, asking for entrance, which taehyung gladly gave to him. he explored the other boy's mouth with his tongue, sucking on his lip. taehyung let out a moan from the back of his throat and jungkook smiled against his lips. he pulled away, both of them panting slightly, and his smile turned into a smirk as his eyes met taehyung's and he saw how much he wanted more. "okay... so next question?" he said and taehyung scoffed.

"i don't think so." he replied and then his lips were pressed against jungkook's again. the younger's fingers were tangled in his hair, pulling on them, kissing him passionately, both rough and tender at the same time. they both heard the door open but didn't bother pulling away. they heard footsteps and they didn't bother again. but then, yoongi cleared his throat and they pulled away, breathless.