9 - dance show and rushed party

this is a really long chapter that i wrote in an amount of maybe four hours, put together with a lot of excerpts of ideas i've had before so it's quite messy but also enjoyable (i think) so, yeah, enjoy!

(so i should have made this into two parts but oh well)

it had been a couple of days since eunjin's birthday and things between taehyung and jungkook were... weird.

not weird like in awkward or anything let's just say... unusual. they both tried to avoid kisses as much as possible because they had a hard time holding back from completely making out with the other and anytime they laid eyes on each other something in their stomach fucking exploded.

sexual tension had become their fucking enemy.

the thing was, they both didn't want to admit that wow i am so fucking in love with this boy and admitting that they were attracted to each other was one step closer to telling the truth and they were both in denial.

it was tuesday and taehyung was yet again, alone at jungkook's appartement. the younger was at a dance practice, his general, particularly, the last one before the show which was tonight.

honestly, taehyung was ecstatic. he had been waiting to see jungkook dance for the entire week, and god bless, now he finally would.

taehyung knew jungkook was talented; of course he's never actually seen him dance, but as far as taehyung knew, jungkook was good at every fucking thing he did. except maybe at studying and shit.

in all truth, taehyung really didn't understand how was jungkook holding up. the exams had started on monday, jungkook already took two and now he was performing at a dance show? it was admirable how he was working his ass off for something that he was so passionate about and for something that he wasn't at all. the younger was devoted to everything he started and taehyung adored that aspect of him.

with a lot of luck, at least, jungkook didn't have any exams scheduled on wednesday and, so, he could focus all of his energy on his show tonight.

taehyung looked at the time again, sighing loudly. it was 6pm and taehyung was only waiting for yoongi to come back home for them to leave together. they had agreed to go together and to meet up with the rest of the group, jimin, hoseok, jin and namjoon, at the front door of the establishment in which took place the show.

the show started at 7, and yet, taehyung was pretty fucking stressed that they'd be late. he checked the time again and then the door, hoping for yoongi to come in at any given moment now.

he had stood up and started impatiently pacing across the room when yoongi finally came in, about fifteen minutes later.

"where have you been? we're going to be late!" he said as soon as the older got in.

"chill or i'm leaving you alone here. plus, we're not going to be late, we still have... forty five minutes to go or so. why are you so concerned?"

"because it's my boyfr— it's jungkook's performance we're talking about, and i don't want to miss it."

yoongi rolled his eyes, sighing. "then get your coat on."

"thanks hyung. for taking me there, i mean." he said as he obeyed to the older's order. yoongi had a little smile.

"no problem. i know it means a lot to you. he means a lot to you."