20 - sort of proposal

two months later - may 22nd

it was 3 in the morning and jungkook was trying to get some sleep. there was one week left until the end of the last session and he had at least 6 exams to pass until then. and as much as he was trying to get some rest, to be in a good shape, he just couldn't close his fucking eyes. and god, he wanted to call taehyung, but he was afraid he'd wake him up.

taehyung wasn't sleeping either. and apparently taehyung knew jungkook too well to think for even a second that the younger would be sleeping at three in the morning.

jungkook's phone rang from his nightstand and he reached out for it, the screen now lit up by a photo of taehyung and him, blinding him. he couldn't help but feel something in his stomach. it had now been two months since they were dating, five months they've known each other, and jungkook was still not over it. he picked up. "taehyung, it's 3am, what is it?" jungkook asked tiredly, but he couldn't help a smile growing on his lips for some reason.

"so i'm supposed to be studying, right? then explain to me why i just took a test on what type of pasta am i? is this what you went through last year? procrastinating at this level?"

"kind of. what type of pasta are you finally?"

"hmm, fusilli."

"oh, because you're not straight?"

taehyung chuckled and jungkook smiled at the sound. "shut up. i really need help! oh my god, i wasn't struggling that much last time."

"because it was the mid-term exams. the finals are always harder, you idiot. you really thought preparing yourself three days before the exam would be enough?"

"yeah, i know, i'm stupid... can i come over?"

"will you study?"

"no?"

"then no."

"but i'll kiss you. i'll bring you something to eat on the way. i'll stay up until late talking to you. i'll kiss you the entire night until you fall asleep." he said in a soft whisper and jungkook almost melted, at his voice, at his words, he was melting at his boyfriend.

"okay... you can come over. but just because you're cute. and be careful on your way here, it's fucking three am."

"aw, i will be, don't worry about me. what do you want to eat?"

"i don't know... you think there's an open chinese food restaurant at this hour?" he asked, talking over the loud noises taehyung were doing. "what are you doing?"

"i'm throwing my stuff in a bag. by the way, if i come in my pyjamas, is that alright?" he asked and jungkook nodded, which taehyung clearly couldn't see, but he took the silence for a yes. "and yeah, i'll get you chinese food."

"alright. see you in a few. i love you."

"i love you too. be there as soon as i can." taehyung hung up, a big smile on his lips and ran out of his room, scribbling down a note to jimin telling him he'd be at jungkook's when he'd wake up, quickly put on some boots and his coat. he wrapped a scarf around his neck and got out into the cold weather. luckily for him, he had had his driver license recently, the one he had worked so hard to have for many months in secret. he got in his car, driving fast, but still as safely as possible and stopped at the only chinese restaurant still open at 3 in the morning. he ordered their usual menu; teriyaki chicken, roast pork egg rolls, fried wonton along with some dumplings. he paid, left, his hands full and the exquisite smell filling his nostrils.

he got back in his car, slightly shivering and drove to jungkook's apartment. when he arrived in front of his door, he sent jungkook a text; ringing the bell would wake yoongi up, and a few seconds later, jungkook opened the door, his hair a little messy and only wearing joggings. taehyung's gaze lingered on the other's exposed chest until jungkook got on the tip of his toes, pressing a kiss on taehyung's lips. "hello love." he said against his lips and taehyung smiled.

peachजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें