23 - blanket fort

after the table massacre, jungkook in fact got in front of the stove and put some noodles in the water as taehyung sat on the couch. they talked a lot, about everything, really, jungkook throwing some sarcasms in their conversation as taehyung said cheesy things like "what's cooking, good looking?"

"anyway, what would you want to do tonight?" jungkook asked softly as the scent of spaghetti filled the entire apartment.

"hmmm, get some rest. couldn't sleep after you called me. so i might get tired early tonight."

"oh, i'm so sorry i woke you up."

"jungkook, 's no problem. but really, i don't know. we could... listen a movie or something? or let's lay on the grass in a park and look at the stars. and i want some ice cream too maybe."

"don't think i have ice cream but i could go buy some if you want?"

"you could? yay, that would be great, we'd listen to a movie with ice cream?" taehyung asked enthusiastically and jungkook chuckled.

"yeah, 'cause we never do that, like ever." he said sarcastically and taehyung laughed too. "by the way, dinner's ready." the older quickly got off the couch, cutely clapping his hands as he put some utensils at the table and grabbed the plates, putting them on the table as well.

"it smells delicious."

"it does, doesn't it? this is like the first meal i've cooked since i've got into college, i'm so fucking proud."

"that's... not something you should be proud of."

"says the guy who burnt a slice of bread yesterday. maybe i haven't cooked in a while but i manage to make myself an edible breakfast."

"excuse you, it wasn't burnt, it was slightly toasted and just the way i like it."

"you cringed the entire time you were eating it." jungkook deadpanned and taehyung frowned. "it doesn't matter! let's just eat." he said which had jungkook laughing, but he did as he was told anyway.

"okay, i know you were insulting me just now but this is fucking amazing." taehyung said a few seconds later, with a mouthful of spaghetti.

"i like how this is amazing to you because you're terrible but literally all i had to do was put pastas in water and open a can of tomato sauce and pour it on the noodles."

"would you stop assaulting me?" taehyung fake cried and jungkook laughed again. "love, i'm really trying to take you seriously, but you have tomato sauce all around your mouth and it's hilarious."

taehyung rolled his eyes, wiping his mouth with a tissue. they kept on talking, finishing their plates. "so... do you really want ice cream? because i could go get some for you?" jungkook suggested when they were both done.

"you could?" taehyung repeated, his eyes lighting up and jungkook nodded, chuckling. "yes, i really want ice cream. i could do the dishes while you're gone."

"yeah, okay, good." jungkook said as he stood up from his chair. "so i'll be back in like... half an hour, because i have to walk."

"oh! then, i'll go, i forgot you can't drive."

"no, no, sweetheart, it's fine, i kind of want to take a walk anyway." the younger replied, leaning down to peck taehyung's lips. "i'll be back soon." he said over his shoulder, putting on a light jacket and getting out of the apartment.