7 - accidental slip out and sick roommate

it was wednesday afternoon and the sun was shining brightly through jungkook's living room blinds. taehyung was carelessly laying on the younger's couch, feet hanging off the cushions. he had his earphones plugged in his ears and was humming lightly. he had arrived about 2 and a half hours ago, had spent a little time talking with yoongi before he went back to hiding in his room but now he was getting bored. he took his phone out, dialling jimin's number.

two rings later, his friend had answered. "hello!" he said and he sounded slightly rushed.

"hey. am i calling at the wrong time?"

"what? no! what's up?" the other replied and his voice sounded like a whisper.

"nothing much, i'm at jungkook's. i'm fucking bored."

"ah well, if you weren't always at his when he's not there, maybe you wouldn't be bored right now and possibly hanging out with us." and although jimin said it on a joking tone, taehyung felt guilty.

"yeah, sorry about that. where are you? you're home? i could come, i'll just text jungkook i'll see him later. it's true we haven't seen each other much lately."

jimin chuckled nervously? "no, no, it's okay, tae. i'll see you later, you have the right to spend time with your boyfriend."

"yeah... yeah, alright, but next friday, we're spending the entire day together, fuck my classes."

"i can't miss any class. but as usual, friday night? alright?"

taehyung nodded although his friend couldn't see him. "yeah. alright." he muttered. god, now that he was thinking about it, he was missing him a lot.

"okay. okay, i'll talk to you later, i was... studying, so i'll concentrate again, alright? you come back tonight though right, you're sleeping at ours?"

"of course. i'll see you later then."

jimin hummed. "i feel terrible for—" he started but the line went silent before he could finish. taehyung frowned, looking at the screen of his phone, wondering what was the other boy going to say but shrugged it off when the door finally opened, and jungkook got in, an exhausted look on his face.

"hey." he said softly and taehyung smiled at him.

"hey. how was your day? have you ran all the way here? you're all sweaty."

"yeah, i did, and my day was alright, how about yours?"

"it was good, thanks. so, what are we doing tonight?" taehyung said, a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"uh... studying?" jungkook said, taking off his coat, brows furrowed.

"nah, i'm taking you out." jungkook opened his mouth to reply when yoongi walked into the kitchen, picking up the coffee cup he had left there a few hours ago.

"already back? weren't you supposed to be training for the dance show for at least another hour?" yoongi asked, taking a sip from his coffee. jungkook's eyes widen as taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"dance show?"

yoongi crinkled his nose. "was i not supposed to tell?" jungkook made a face and taehyung only frowned more, slightly confused.

"what about it? you have a dance show coming up? more importantly, you have a dance class?"

"wow, okay, you didn't tell him anything, did you?" yoongi said and jungkook glared at him dangerously. "right, i'll be in my room."

"it's great... why didn't you tell me?" taehyung asked, tilting his head to the side.

"because i'm going to stop. dancing, i mean."