27 - coffee and jealousy

it's been long, i'm sorry

a week had passed since taehyung and jungkook's dinner at taehyung's family house and it had gone perfectly. taehyung's parents had been lovely and they were considering doing these dinners a monthly thing.

the sun had barely risen on this saturday morning and taehyung was already up. jungkook was still sleeping, releasing little snores every once in a while and taehyung was bored. it was about seven and he was wondering if jimin would be up. quickly dialling his numbers, he waited a few tones before his friend's sleepy voice answered.

"tae? what's up, are you okay?" jimin asked worriedly and taehyung hadn't thought that obviously, if he called jimin up at ass o'clock in the morning, the boy would be worried.

"oh, yeah, yeah, i'm fine! am i waking you up?"

"oh, no, been awake for about half an hour, how are you?"

"not bad. a little bored though. i was wondering if when yoongi'd wake up, i figured he's still sleeping because you're whispering, maybe we could grab a cup of coffee all four?"

"yeah, sure. erm, well text me whenever you're ready and i'll tell you if we're ready as well. usual place? the one at the corner of the street of the college?"

taehyung smiled. "yep! that one. so i'll see you in a few?"

"good." jimin answered enthusiastically and he hung up. taehyung quickly got dressed, cleaned himself up and made breakfast for jungkook. he waited until it was 10 before he silently opened the door of their room. "jungkook?" he said silently. jungkook groaned in response and taehyung laughed. "jungkook, get up, i made us breakfast and we have a coffee date with jimin and yoongi."

"you made us breakfast? surprised i wasn't woken up by the fire alarm." he mumbled in the pillow and taehyung rolled his eyes, sitting on the edge of the bed. "shut up, now come on, i don't want to be late. i bet even yoongi's already awake by now."

"yeah, sure. you know, one time, on a sunday, i saw him a whole five minutes and that was it. i was in our living room the entire day and the only time i saw him was at 11pm when he got out of his room to snack and he went back to bed. he slept the entire fucking day. if min yoongi wakes up before noon on a saturday morning, i swear to god, the world is ending."

"that's a great story and shit, but get up, jimin probably woke him up by now and i really want to go. we haven't gotten out of the apartment the whole week, i want to do something." taehyung said and jungkook turned his back to look at him, a small smile drawing itself on his face.

"you're so beautiful, wow." he simply said and taehyung frowned, although he was smiling too.

"where is that coming from?"

"i don't know. the lightning's very flattering for you right now, i think." he said, stroking his chin with a thinking face and taehyung slapped his back gently. "you're an idiot." he declared, smiling.

"yeah, but yours. alright, i'll get out of bed, i'll get dressed and i'll join you in the kitchen in a few. alright, love?"

"alright." he replied softly, leaving jungkook, stretching himself and yawning loudly. he scratched the back of his neck, getting out of bed and putting on a black pair of jeans and a white shirt. he brushed his teeth, his eyes catching his reflection, immediately trying to fix his hair. he got out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where taehyung was pouring coffee into two cups.