11 - good notes and fight

it was monday already (unfortunately), and the exams were finally over. today was the day where jungkook would get his results back, at least, his result for american history and he was not ready. it was 7 in the morning and he was rolling in his bed, aware that, at 8:30 he'd have to be up and out of bed, already on his way to school, if not already in class. he turned around again, wrapping himself up in a blanket and finally stepping out of his bed, now protected from the ruthless cold of a cruel monday morning. shivering as his toes touched the cold floor, he yawned, and as he finally made his way to the kitchen, his eyes immediately adverting towards the only item that made morning worth waking up; the coffee machine.

with a slight glint of hope in his eyes, he prepared his coffee. when it was ready, he sat down at his table, taking a sip from the smoking hot liquid, letting out a slight groan of satisfaction.

it was 7:30 when taehyung came knocking at jungkook's door, two muffins in hand, a big smile plastered on his face. as usual, jungkook opened the door, his eyelids still as heavy as a fucking rhinoceros, and only wearing an oversized shirt matched with a pair of pokemon boxers. to be real, taehyung thought he looked adorable. "hey baby boy." he said, walking in as jungkook slowly made his way back to his chair. "so? how are you feeling? ready to get back those fucking exams and see how much you slayed that shit?" taehyung asked enthusiastically and jungkook dropped his head on the table with a loud noise.

"aw come on, don't be like that. it went well."

"did it?" jungkook mumbled in his arms and taehyung rolled his eyes.

"look, i have a class this morning as well, but mine ends before yours. i'll be waiting in front of your class, alright, possibly with jimin by the way, and you'll tell me your result as soon as you get out. is that good?" jungkook slowly lifted his head up, a pout on his lips.

"you'll wait for me?"

taehyung sighed, before he smiled. "yes, i will. but now, go get dressed and washed up because we're both gonna be late and that's not something we want." jungkook smiled back, nodding and he kissed his cheek before he walked back to his room.

fifteen minutes later, he was clean and dressed in the most comfortable pair of jeans he owned matched with a sweater he stole from taehyung. the older smirked.

"you look cute in my clothes. you look cuter without any." he said and jungkook rolled his eyes, which caused him to burst out laughing. "i'm kidding. well, i'm not, but, you know... anyway, you do look pretty cute, are you ready?"

"don't think i'll ever be but sure, whatever."

they made their way to school, in freezing fucking cold weather. "you know, one of us has to get his driver license." jungkook said, shivering.

"you think?" taehyung replied arrogantly, annoyance on his face. "i fucking hate winter."

when they finally arrived, putting an end to their sufferance, it was 8 and taehyung was almost running late.

fortunately, he made it in time in his class, leaving jungkook alone to wait. the younger pulled out his phone from his back pocket and started playing cookie jam until the teacher finally arrived, at 9, along with some other students, and his class was finally starting.

with his boring and monotonous voice, the teacher started giving out his content, a terrible powerpoint projected on the wall. he had completely lost jungkook's attention when he started roll calling for the students to check their grades at his desk.