4 - Candy Girl

[A/N: This chapter does contain strong sexual content...juss thought id letcha know...Happy Reading !]

Ren

"This shit aint fucking fair" I angrily spat as I sat across the street on my homie, Craig porch.

"Where she goin man?", he said to me as he chewed on a twizzler.

"Fucking Oakland" I say before I roughly bit down on my lip. "Maybe I shouldn't have recorded that song for her man"

I watched Rhyon mom and dad load her father's van up with Rhyon's suitcases. All this because of some fucking words that I put together. I feel like a dummy and I should have just kept my mouth shut.

It was real fucked up in school today. She wouldn't stop getting teary eyed In Math class so I wrote her a little rhyme to cheer her up;

You can be my candy girl
Caramel covered Chocolate swirl
Put no one above you girl
Everything Girl you so thorough

I need you in my life, possible you be my wife
Honestly your one of a kind
That's the reason you are my candy girl
My mind, my heart, my soul need you in my world

And everything about you is unbelievable
Me and you girl is achievable
I need ya tho
When times get hard
You make it easy yo

When classes were in session, and we had separate classes we would both ask for the bathroom pass and meet each other at the third exit behind the stairwell just to talk, hug and of course kiss.

I liked kissing Rhyon. Well she was the only girl I kissed in my 12 years of living so I think like is an understatement on how I feel when I kiss her.

The way she laughs at my jokes, helps me with my class work and home work and the little wrinkle that forms in the middle of her forehead when she is mad are all the little things I appreciate about her.

She's perfect man.

"See" Craig said as he stood up. "This why I don't like getting involved with females, they come and go soon as you start liking them"

I shook my head, not listening to his fool. We both 12 so what the fuck does he know about girls leaving him.

"You aint gon say nun to her?"

"I don't know, at school she was crying and telling me her dad hate me and all that other stuff", I shrugged. "He barely be round so iono why he trippin...Rhyon gon do what she wanna do"