Epilogue

1989

I smiled as I looked down at the fresh painted paper that held my class schedule for my official junior year at USC (University of Southern California). For the next two years, I will be in my secured spot of USC School of Cinematics Arts with a major in Film and production.

I know...a little different from the passion I had for writing. Which is why I minored in journalism.

It has been a long journey from where I first started, with being a mother and all now of two gorgeous, healthy and most loving kids a mother could ask for. Landon, is now one years old and walking and I am now the mother of another baby boy, Xavier who I gave birth to this past June on his father's birthday, June 14, 1989

It was rough being a technical single mother since Ren and his homies group took off, causing all type of buzz. He is preparing to go on tour soon alongside Public Enemy and I am excited for him.

He is back with Kim which I'm not too thrilled about, but she can deal with the headache of him. I just ask that he takes care of his kids and not forget about them regardless of what he goes through. I don't talk to her and she doesn't talk to me or my children.

I personally, wouldn't want to be with a person who can't even talk to your children but that's their choice not mines.  Ren however does help me with my school tuition and getting my books as well as keeping the little ones on the weekend while I study and work.

Not to mention, I do have a little guy friend that I met my last year at my community college. His name is Marcus but we aren't anything serious now. Just a little coffee and studying here and there. He has potential but that choice will be made in due time.

As I look back on everything I been through, I realized I'm stronger than I thought. I thought that I couldn't live without Ren but look at me now. I thought that I couldn't be a great mother but now look I have two blessings to call my own that I love so much. I thought I wasn't gonna be able to finish school and make it but now look, I'm starting my junior year at USC majoring in something I love.

Choices can make you or break you. But you have that choice.  You see what I did.

  You see what I did

Now what you gonna do?

Choices