14 - Daddy's Little Girl

I sipped on my drink as I stared at Ren, eating his food and watching TV. I don't even know why I allowed him to come into my house. I mean sure, he's still my best friend but we aren't how we used to be.

I think It has a lot to do with his girlfriend and this local buzz they have around the CPT of their rap group.

"That was good as hell", Ren groaned with a smile on his face, balling up the paper bag that was once filled with food.

I didn't respond. I just continued to stare at him. I licked my lips and slowly looked away as Ren gaze caught mine. I knew I shouldn't have let him inside.

"Yo Rhy?" Ren questioned as he leaned forward to me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing", I dryly responded.

"Here you go with this attitude shit again", Ren said as he sucked his teeth, frowning.

"Yeah whatever", I said as I stood up and started to walk off.

As I tried to walk away, I felt Ren arms quickly wrap around my waist and being pulled down onto his lap. I looked over my left shoulder at Ren.

"Yo what's the issue with you Rhyon. You got this nasty attitude and I ain't digging this shit. You aint acting like yo self. Fuck is up?"

"Tuh" I replied with a snarl. "Look who's talking about someone not acting like their self. You barely come around or kick it with someone that's supposed to be your best friend?!"

"Rhyon.it aint even like th...- "

"Then what is it Lorenzo?", I interrupted him and piercing my eyes through his soul.

Ren tighten his embrace around my small waist even tighter. God, it felt so good to be in his arms. It felt like it was right, but it was still wrong because my name is Rhyon.

Not Kim.

"Rhyon" Ren sighed. "I know we aint been kicking it like we usually do since you moved back but this music shit...and...and Kim riding me about these strawberry bitches round hood...- "

"You cheating on her?", I interrupted again, raising a brow.

Ren chuckled. "Like you give a fuck. But no, she don't trust me and shit so I been trying to be a good nigga to her"

"So why you over here for if you trying to be a good nigga?", I mocked with mug in my face.

Ren didn't reply. I sucked my teeth and shook my head as I turned away from him, trying to wiggle out of his embrace. I sighed and shook my head at my stupidity. I thought I could talk to this guy about how I feel but it is my fault.

I shouldn't have caught feelings for this guy. But it is hard to not fall in love with your best friend.

"Rhyon", Ren faintly whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry. I aint know I was hurting you girl. You know I wouldn't purposely hurt your feelings".

I didn't budge. Instead I closed my eyes and sighed in shock as I felt Ren softly press his lips against the nape of my neck. He slowly planted tender, wet kiss trails up my neck and stopping at my ear.

"W-What are you doing Ren?", I moaned with my eyes closed.

"Shhh...relax", he replied in a deep voice before he continued to kiss my neck.

This feeling is so weird. I know my body and I am heating up by the second. Each kiss from him sent electric jolts through my body, surging through my veins and leaving my sweet nectar forming in between my thighs.