17 - Brotherly Love

Ren
The Next Day

Kim kissed me passionately as I finished slow dicking her down as we both reached our climax. I needed to be around my girl since Rhyon hit me with that news on her being pregnant by me.

For all I know, she could have been fucking around when she went to Nevada and now all of a sudden, she wanna pin this shit on me because I took her virginity. Fuck all that.

"Ren?"

"Huh?", I said as I looked down at Kim gorgeous milk chocolate face as she stared back up under me.

"I said what's on your mind" she said to me as she batted her eyelashes at me then kissing me. "You okay?"

"Oh. Yeah I'm straight" I lied. "Just you know ya shit be having a nigga memorized so I gotta take a minute to get my mind right", I said as a I gave a fake smile.

Kim grinned as she wrapped her legs around my back tighter and rubbing her hands up and down my sweat-drenched back.

"You so crazy baby. But let me get up and get dressed before my momma get back home. I don't wanna hear her mouth about us having sex again" Kim said as she wiggled for me to get off top her.

I lifted and sat on the side of the bed and swiped my hands down my face to get the sweat off me. I licked my lips as I watched Kim slim naked frame walk from her bed to the bathroom. It took for Rhyon to tell me that she's pregnant for me to realize I aint ready for that shit.

I really love Kim and I don't think I'm ready to lose her. she's a nigga piece of mind even when she is annoying me.

[ OH

[ OH...HEY KIM BIHH 😍🙌🏽🔥]

I really love this girl. I love Rhyon too but not like I thought I would. I'm too young to be having a kid right now. I'm trying to focus on my rap career with my homies and now she wanna pull the "I'm pregnant with your child" card. She probably securing her spot because she thinks a nigga gonna take off and be this big ass mega star.

"Let me get dressed", I muttered as I stood up and finding my boxers on the floor and slipping them on.

I slipped on my black 501 Levi jeans, my white raiders T-shirt and a pair of all white Nike blazers. I topped it off with grabbing my Cuban link chains and resting them around my neck after I put my light NWA Jacket on. I grabbed my pack of Zig Zags, noticing they were crushed up.

"Shit" I groaned. "Shit's is crushed. Can't roll wit these shits", I said as I tossed the pack into Kim's pink and white waste basket that rested next to the bed.

Kim came back into the room a few minutes later dressed in a white Nike pull over hoodie, a pair of Black Levi 513 skinny jeans and a fresh pair of White and black Nike blazers and grabbing her Vera Wang purse. Her hair was pulled back into a bun and her makeup was as always on point.