25 - New Edition

Ren

Downtown LA 

I jogged up the block slowly before slowing down and catching my breath. Ever since Me and Rhyon been back on cordial terms, I've been hitting the block a little heavier to grind to take care my family. Shit is rough, I can't even lie about that. But seeing my little man, Landon makes everything worthwhile.

He'll be 9 months in a couple of weeks and I haven't' missed not one moment since that night I rolled up to Rhyon's place. I still stay with her from time to time, I just don't know what to call us right now. I wouldn't say we a couple, but I wouldn't say I'm single either.

I knew it was close to 6pm, which means she would be getting off soon. I been coming up here for the past month and didn't manage to catch her befor she got off. But today i was determined to see her coming from work.

I didn't want to be late, so I chilled with the homies around Kelly Park before making my way over here. And as if it was right on cue, she came walking out her job with her all black uniform.  I looked her up and down as I walked up to her to speak but was greeted by her hand.

"Save it." She spat with annoyance as she flung her hand in my face.

"Kim." I said as i trailed behind her heels."You ain't even greet a nigga. Don't do me like that."

"Do you like what?" She replied before abruptly turning around. "You ain't seen shit yet." She spat as she looked me up and down before walking away from me.

"You walking home?" I questioned, now walking beside her.

"Don't you got some shitty diapers to change." She snickered as she sped walk with her purse dangling off her wrist. "I don't think you need to be in my face and quite frankly, I don't want you in it."

"You don't even mean that bullshit you pumpin right now."  I said to her with a stunned look on my face. "Look Kim, I know I hurt you and-."

"Nigga" Kim said as she interrupting me. "You can save the shit. You was fucking Rhyon while you was fucking me and lying about it. You got caught up and now you got a kid with the bitch."

I shook my head at how hard Kim was comiing at me and calling Rhyon out her name. I understand her for being mad, but she be coming sideways at Rhyon for no real reason.

"First of all, you ain't gotta call her no bitch." I reassured. "That's the mother of my seed, so out of respect don't talk about her like that."

Kim let a loud laugh escape her lips before she started walking towards the parking lot to her truck. I rushed in front of her and blocked her from walking any further.

"Move!" She yelled as she stopped in her tracks. "Why you keep fucking with me. Go home to your little baby mama and kid and leave me the fuck alone. A-L-O-N-E." she spelled out for me as if I was remedial.

"Stop trying to make a fucking scene Kimberly. I just want to talk to you and tell you I'm sorry and I still love you. I never meant to hurt you." I confessed as I stared deeply into Kim eyes.

I knew she was hurting. I saw the pain in her eyes which was staring through my soul. I knew she wanted to believe me but I think I lost the girl that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. At least so I thought I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.

"Kim baby." I began as I slowly reached for her hand.

"Don't touch me!" Kim yelped as she yanked back from me. "I don't really want to talk to you right now or ever. You shitted on me and made me look stupid as fuck. How could you Ren?" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

I opened my mouth to speak but immediately closed it. What could I possibly say? I knew I did her dirty. I honestly played with both of their emotions but the outcome of that was my son and losing Kim.

"Okay, I can't do nothing but respect that you dont want to talk to me...But I know for a fact this won't be the last time we speak. I won't allow that" I said as I turned to walk away. " I love you Kimberly Renee."

I didn't even bother to see if Kim was going to say anything as I started walking towards the bus stop to go back to the hood. I don't blame her for giving me the cold shoulder. I would of probably shitted on her too if she fucked around and got pregnant by another dude.

------

Rhyon

I sat on the couch as my head Jerked towards the house door, that Ren was walking through. He came home with some groceries from the neighborhood market and some things for Landon.

"Hey" Ren spoke as he closed the door behind him.

"Hey", I replied softly as I watched Landon sleep in his play pin in the middle of the living room.

Ren had recently bought him this nice play pin with tons of toys and learning tools. I must admit, Seeing Ren with our son and actually never wanting to let him go warmed my soul. He told me the day he met Landon he would never stop being there for him. And he kept his word.

Now as for me, I have my other issues at the moment. Its Finals at my school and I am overwhelmed as ever and I couldn't take the demanding schedule of Macy's during this holiday season.

"You hungry?" Ren asked me as he bent down to kiss my forehead. "You feel like asking my mom to keep lil man so we can go out?"

"Ren" I said as I looked up at him. "I need to ask you something and do not lie to me." I said with a stern tone.

Ren frowned as he went to put the grocery bags on the table. He returned to me, plopping down across from me and resting in the Love Seat. "What's going on?"

I shook my head and bit my lip. "Look...I need to tell you something versus asking you about it."

"Okay." Ren simply said. "What is it."

I ran my fingers through my hair and began to slightly scratch my scalp to soothe my jumpy nerves. I bent over to the side of the couch to pull my lab results from my doctor appointment and flew it at him.  Ren raised a brow at me as he bent forward to pick up the three pieces of paper.

"What the hell is this?" He asked me as he looked at the papers with a worried face expression before looking up at me from the papers.

"My test results from my doctor appointment" I said with my voice shaking. "I want to know why I tested positive for Chlamydia and oh by the way, keep on reading!" I screamed as I stood up and standing over him.

"I'M PREGNANT REN!"

------------

TEA !

Short update... <3

Thanks for reading .... (=