[Confessions Part 2 ]

Ren

As I hung up the phone, I Inhaled deeply and exhaled as the sound of Rhyon sobbing echoed inside of my head. I was shocked to hear from her, especially after how she kicked a nigga out for playing "Games" with her.

"Fuck it", I mumbled and slowly looked up to see Kim leaning in my doorway, staring at me.

"Who was that?", Kim questioned as she folded her arms.

I could either lie and not hear her mouth or tell her the truth and hear her mouth. This shouldn't be a hard decision at all, but it's about to be a wrong one I must admit. My eyes slowly admired Kim slender frame that wore one of my white Tanks and a pair of black Haynes Boxers.

"E", I lied as I stood up off the bed and grabbing a pair of my sweats, sliding them over my blue basketball shorts. "He wants me to go with him somewhere real quick"

"Oh", she said softly as she slowly walked over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

I didn't bother to turn around to stare at Kim as I felt her staring a hole in the back of my head. I know I am wrong for lying once again but I haven't heard her mouth about Rhyon and I want to keep it that way.

Happy girl happy world. That shit is real.

"Get dressed", I said as I slid out of Kim's embrace.

"For what?"

"What you mean? My momma be home soon and you know how she feel bout this spending the night shit", I chuckled a little as I grabbed one of my Nike T-shirts, slipping it over my bare top.

I continued, "She gon start talking that bullshit bout how she aint ready to be a grandma and all that"

It was a brief silence as I kept my back turned to Kim, while brushing my hair and looking at myself in the mirror. I need a haircut forreal, I thought to myself.  I heard Kim grunt followed by shuffling of her digging in her overnight bag and slipping her yesterday's attire on.

"What you and E gonna do?", Kim queried while buttoning her light blue denim jeans.

"Kelly Park shit"

"Oh.... What?!" she shrieked after she realized what I said.

Kim turned and looked at me with a small frown. I know I sell a little drug here and there followed by getting into some antics with my Locs, but I try not to get Kim involved in that lifestyle. I would feel guilty as fuck if something happened to her because of my gang shit.

"Ren...I thought you said you was gonna stop wi...- "

"Just hurry up and get dressed, I gotta go man", I interrupted with a hint of irritation.

I slipped on a pair of all white brand new Nikes and opened my room door. I didn't mean to come off mean and rude to Kim, but when she starts questioning me I can't take that shit. I know she probably thinking some next shit, but I'll deal with that later.

Right now, Rhyon is more important.

After Kim got dressed, we walked across my living room that had an aroma of lavender incents and headed outside into another hot day in Compton.

My mom and dad took my siblings out this morning and I aint sure what time they gonna be back. Which is why I needed to get Kim out the house any way.

Sometimes, I don't think my mom like Kim but she is more discreet about it, unlike Kim's mother. Something is wrong with that bitch. Maybe she bitter that her daughter getting fucked more than her mean ass is.