22- Sacrifice

One Year Later...

1987

Ren

Torrance, CA

| Ruthless Studio Session |

"A'ight that's a wrap nigga", Dre said to Eric.

I sat down on the couch in the studio and finished up my verse for Fuck the Police. It has been a crazy year since all that shit spiraled out of control. Ruthless Records was now in full effect and we created a buzz around south central, Watts, CPT and even El Segundo was fucking with us.

Everything still going strong with Kim but not a day goes by that I don't think about Rhyon. Since last year around thanksgiving, I haven't heard from her but to be honest I haven't even reached out to find her and to see if she even had a successful birth of my supposedly child.

Yeah, I know its fucked up but at the same time, put yourself in my shoes. She hasn't even reached out to me and let me know if she was breathing. Wouldn't you want the so-called father of your child to be in their kid's life?

It doesn't make any sense to me.

"Yo Ren", Eric called out to me as he closed the booth door behind him. "You almost finished with that verse nigga?"

"Yeah man", I said abruptly as I finished the last line of my verse. "This shit gonna be crazy as hell man" I grinned as I closed the notebook, tossing it to E.

He opened the notebook, then scanning over the lyrics while Yella and Dre messed around on the soundboard, adding more effects and scratching to the record. It has been a long ass day and I know I needed to get my ass home to get some rest. These past couple of weeks, I just haven't been feeling like myself.

Twisting my Raiders cap back, I leaned back on the chair as my eyes diverted to Eric's act, J.J Fad coming through the door. These was some cool little bitches to be honest. E had them recording their album "Supersonic", deciding that he was gonna try to put it out next year, if it allows him to.