11 - Not that type

Ren•
| Ren's Crib |

I slowly unlocked my house door, opening the door with caution.

The house was quiet, but my heart was beating hastily.

I sighed a sigh of relief as I closed the door behind me and took off my cap.

"Oooooh" I heard my little sister say as I turned around, watching her stand there with an ugly Barbie in her hand in her Duck Tales night gown. "Momma! Lorenzo...- ".

I grabbed her by her little arm and covered her mouth, muffling the rest of her words.

She shook her head vigorously and mumbling words, trying to get out of my grasp.

"Shut up Chasity", I whispered in her ear, pinning her other arm behind her back. "When I let, you go...you better not say shit or ill beat you up a'ight?" I advised.

Chasity nodded, making her barrettes in her hair click, then licking the inside of my hand, causing me to jerk it back and wipe it on my pants leg.

Nasty ass little girl. I swear younger siblings be the worst.

"You want me to be quiet so you won't get in trouble...what do I get?", Chasity questioned me, raising an eyebrow.

I swear, Chasity is my baby I love her so much, but where did this 7-year-old get all this attitude and feistiness?

I shook my head and chuckled at her trying to play tit for tat.

"I'll buy you a new Barbie", I laughed as I looked down on her.

"A Barbie?", she said before glaring, twisting her lips up. "Daddy can buy that...I want something that daddy can't get"

"Well I'm broke baby", I said as I dug down in my left pants pocket, revealing an empty pocket.

Chasity stared at me with her brown eyes while rubbing her chin as if she was in deep thought. "Hmmm.... I got it", she snapped her fingers.

"I want Eric to take me on a date!", she smiled brightly and sighed as if she was in love.

"Man, hell naw, Eric?!...Eric Eric?" I doubled questioned, looking at her with confusion. "Out of all things...why you want to go somewhere with E?"

"Because he's nice and he is soooooo fine", Chasity grinned widely and hugging her Barbie while swaying back and forth.

"Chasity, E is way too old for you man"

"Age aint nun but a number", she said as she pursed her lips, putting her hand on her small hip.

"Make me knock you out" I argued.

"What Renzo?...he is so cute. I would have said that yellow skinned boy named Osheen. But I like Eric better, he plays dolls with me" she said before giggling. "He always be's my boyfriend and then he let my girl doll kiss his boy doll"

Osheen? I thought to myself.

"Eww man stop", I laughed a little as I kissed her cheek. "I'll let him know wassup...long as you don't tell"

"Okay big brother...Love you", she smiled, then running off into the family room.

I shook my head as I starting going up the hallway, entering my junkie room. Nothing but clothes, sneakers and records everywhere.

Typical nigga room filled with posters of video girls, models and my favorite artist on my wall.

I got undressed and hit the showers, brushing my teeth then getting dressed in a plain white t-shirt, blue Levi jeans and a pair of converse with a LA sox black and white hat I planned to put on later.