poly!hamilsquad x sad!reader 1/2

hamilsquad x reader

modern au

warnings: mentions of sexual assault, cursing and poor writing.

request: "can you do something with all of every character from Hamilton? but make it extremely sad."
~~

well have a box of tissues ready because your wish is my command!
~~

"y/n look at me." you heard your friend say. which one you were unaware of. but the French accent made you think of Lafayette.
your head was being too distracted by the flooding memories to even think. your hair was in a very loose bun threatening to spill over your shoulders. you just stared at a rock on the ground.
you then heard footsteps approaching you. a hand on your shoulder caused you to wince. the light fall breeze chilling your spine.
"y/n please. we want to help you." you heard Alex say in a very soft voice.
"I do-don't need help I can do this on my own." you finally retorted back. reappearing to yourself in your head. 'don't cry, don't cry y/n. please don't cry' which only made you want to cry more. you started to walk away from the small balcony of the library.
"y/n please look at us." you heard john this time.
"really, guys i'm fine. you can go home. it was a long time ago." you said finally letting some tears spill onto your soft emotionless face.
you may be right about one thing. it was a long time ago. but you were not fine.
"I know you guys want to help. and I understand that. but... I- I just need to be alone right now" you said now with a shaky voice. 'no, y/n stop. you can't be alone right now. you need someone. just let it out. they're your friends they'll understand.' you wanted to let it out but you didn't want to worry your friends. finally mulligan spoke up.
"no y/n you can stop lying now. you're not fine. and those tear stained cheeks of yours are showing that." he said looking at you knowing what happened. he was the first you told.
"what is he talking about y/n?" asked John. 'shit now I actually have to tell them'
"I-i, just please p-P-promise me you wil-will not think of me differently." you started finally letting yourself slowly breakdown. they all just looked at you sympathetically.
you took out your hair from your bun finally allowing it to flow all around you trying to think of what to say next.
"I-I, when I w-was 11 my mom died... causing my father to, become a heavy alcoholic. and when he was intoxicated he did st-stupid things.." I trailed off looking at them now with very concerned looks. mulligan just looked at me and walked over and held my hand tightly.
"he, um, violated me. almost everyday." I said now stone cold. squeezing mulligan's hand even tighter starting to cry more heavily.
they all just looked at me as I clung to hercules as tight as I could. they gathered around me and hugged me. they tried to show that I have their support and love.
"oh my poor darling. i'm so sorry." I heard John cry out. then Lafayette cursed some stuff in French.
"don't worry y/n I write for the police we can lock him up for good!" Alex shouted out. I then rapidly shook my head no.
"I-I-I-I-I c-can't he-he's dea-dead." I somehow managed to choke out. even herc was pretty surprised by what I said.
"what?" laf said stroking my hair. I knew what I was about to say next was bad.
"I-I-I mean. h-h-he might be de-dead. I ran a-away when I turned 15. I-I-I've lived o-on the streets the R-rest of my l-life." I said feeling like I was about to pass out. and she did. she passed out from stress, lack of sleep, lack of water, and lack of motivation to keep going.

(part two will be uploaded tomorrow. thank you guys for the support!)