Burr x pregnant!reader

Aaron Burr x pregnant!reader

warnings: sad stuff, cheating, mentions of sex, mentions of alcohol, sad sad sad, crying, and crappy writing.

my friend wanted me to write something about burr but everything I write with him in it is extremely sad so this is one of the SEVEN drafts I had to rewrite because it was too sad. but this isn't as sad as the others so please bare with me.

enjoy the tear-fest!
~~~

   "y/n please talk to me." said a tearful burr. he did exactly the opposite of what he promised he wouldn't do. we have vows. vows we made to each other. he vowed to love me and only me. please. I can't do this.
   "tell me what you did... I-i need to hear it again." I said feeling myself start to break apart. he looked at me. he was frustrated.
   "I've already told you 3 other times. i'm not gonna sit here and watch my spouse rip themselves apart!" he said in an angry tone. he was right. I am tearing myself apart. I'm trying to find where I went wrong. what I did for him to fucking cheat on me.
   "tell. me. again." I said staring at our wedding picture. he didn't speak.
   "I don't see the point in this-" he said but I cut him off.
   "Aaron Burr, you cheated on me, your companion. the point is I am tearing myself to pieces to see where I fucking went wrong. and then i'm going to leave. I am going to put myself back together without you. I am going to stay with Hamilton. I will get a divorce and you can be happy with Theodosia." I said. he looked shocked. I stared at my hands. "so tell me one last time." I said feeling myself only need to hear it once more to fully break myself apart. to fully detach myself from him.
   "it started a month before we got married. I was at a bar with Thomas and James. we were discussing business matters. that's when I saw her. Theodosia, that was her name. she was the bartender. both Thomas and James warned me that you were home. my fiancé. but I ignored it. we both got drunk and had sex. the night I came home you told me you were pregnant. so I didn't tell you. I kept seeing Theodosia and told her I was about to be married. she said she was okay with that. she didn't care. Theo and I started going out. we were dating. I was in a date with her the day before our wedding. a week after our honeymoon Theodosia told me I got her pregnant. I told her I was with you and I was having a child with you. she didn't want to terminate. about one month ago she told me she loved me. i'm going to be there for her child. I've decided I love her. i'm sorry." he finished with tears in his eyes. I had tears going down my cheeks. all my bags are packed and in the living room. I grabbed my phone from the bed and called Alex.
   "hey... y-yeah....... i'm gonna need to crash on your couch tonight............ could you come get me... thanks." I said. I hung up but before I could leave Aaron grabbed my wrist.
   "please.... w-we could work something out." he said. boy he was wrong. I jerked my wrist from him.
   "you know I can't. you will not see this child. you will not see me. stop. you knew very well what you were doing was wrong. you did it anyway. we made vows... so DO NOT TOUCH ME." I Yelled at him. he lay go of my wrist and I took all my luggage outside. I was sitting on a box in the driveway when Alex pulled up.
   "wha- oh no.. no no no. he didn't- y/n i'm-" before he could say more or even hug me I stopped him.
   "no.. n-no pity. c-c-can we go?" I asked putting a hand in my very small baby bump. I knew tears were spilling from my eyes. I knew Alexander was trying so hard not to go inside and punch that bastard.
   "you get in the car. I'll put everything in the trunk." he said. he didn't really understand why I had boxes of stuff and then a very small duffel bag. he didn't know I was pregnant. nobody knows. but being the over intelligent mad Hamilton is he would've figured it out.
   I sat in the passenger side of the car and just let the tears slowly drip down my face. my puffy, red, tear stained face.
   "bye bye burr. s-say bye bye little one. say good bye to daddy." I said letting sobs of both anger and pure heart break take over my body.
   "now it's just me and my little guy." I said through small sobs. I said this to myself. but I couldn't help but think of the kind of life we could have had.
   "everything's gonna feel so big. i'm just too small..."