a/n

hey hi wow okay thank you everyone. for reading this and voting on it. I know I said this already but this throughly makes me happy. idk what's going on rn but it's not letting me check my Dm on here. so if any of you have a request you'll have to post it on my message board I'll see it but I probably won't respond. idk what's going on with wattpad rn but i'm hoping it gets fixed soon. ily all so much. if any of you want to get to know me Better you can Dm my Instagram @ sneesus666 and my Twitter is @ sneesus I will be most active on here though. and if you have your own prompt that is not on the prompt list you can ask me to do that too. I love writing. just a heads up. I might not be as active in april and May due to exams but I will try to update twice every Saturday and Sunday. don't be afraid to talk to me i'm a nice person. (or that's what I think of myself as.) once again thank you for your support. I love you all and stay alive!

(by the way this is a safe zone for everyone if you need to talk or need a friend i'm always happy to help in anyway possible. thank you my lovelies!)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS IM DYING HOLYSHIT..... sorry I get overly excited about these things.... THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!