a/n please read

so I um. I really don't know what to say. you guys have surprised me so much. this has probably been the worst two years of my life and without Hamilton or writing and friends I probably wouldn't have made it through the years. I don't want to put my problems on you guys, but the past month has been the best and worst time of my life. it's been good because of this little book and community. but it's also been the worst because I believe my best friend of five years has finally decided that i'm no longer worth the time to be a friend. like I said I do not want to put my problems on you guys. so thank you for all the support. I want everyone of you to know if you need a friend or anything at all i'm always free to talk. I love you guys and this means so much to me. i'm gonna be honest I thought that nobody would read this and I would get made fun of at school for uploading "fanfiction" to wattpad. which still happens but I don't care. soon enough I'll be beginning high school and those people won't matter anymore. so anyways thank you all. 511 views. like holy shit. I might be offline for a bit due to stress of school and home problems but I will try to do as much as I can.
remember i'm always open to talk.
my Instagram is @ sneesus666 if you ever need to talk. and my snapchat is...

feel free to contact me at anytime

feel free to contact me at anytime. i'm a friendly person and if you'd like to get to know me I would love to get to know you.

thank you for everything :)