poly!democratic-republican x reader

(Aaron Burr+ Thomas Jefferson+ James Madison)

~~~~

(so I've never don't a one shot with all these specific characters before so this will be my first. I hope you like this)

prompt: Easter

request: "Can you do an Easter one shot with any of the democratic republicans?

(Jefferson, Madison, Burr)"

warnings: homophobic relatives, cursing, cute fluff,

(I just wanted to say that I've dealt with I supporting relatives and I understand the pain. i'm sorry if any of you had ever had to deal with this. :(((. )

your wish is my command!!!

~~~

sick days suck, but they suck even more when you're on holiday. it's Easter holiday and you have to be home with your parents. away from your three boyfriends for a week. unless something goes horribly wrong, which you can decide if it's pretty bad. which it's pretty bad.

the week started off pretty sad because you finally had to say a temporary goodbye to your boyfriends before you left. causing tears and promises you wouldn't be able to keep. things like 'promise me you'll rest.' or 'promise to be yourself' the last one was pretty hard. because your very homophobic family would not shut up. the thirteen hour drive made your anxiety worse. about an hour before you arrived you had a panic attack and had to call Thomas for him to calm you down.

"y/n darlin' I need you to breathe and listen to me okay?" he spoke softly. you didn't say anything but he knew you were listening.

"you are loved, you are safe, you are perfect." he started to talk about every feature about you that he loves. you had to cut him off after about 15 minutes of this. your crying had stopped and you could breathe once more.

"how are my other loves?" you asked voice shaky. Thomas knew you wanted to hear their voices. he told you he was putting you on speaker and you could hear him moving about.

"loves, y/n is on the phone, she is having a rough time and she wants to hear our voices." he said making you blush. you could hear James cough then scream, "I LOVE YOU HUN YOU BETTER NOT BE DRIVING RIGHT NOW OTHER WISE NO KISSES WHEN YOU GET BACK" you ended up in a giggle fit hearing him satisfied with himself. then Aaron spoke up.

"y/n I know it's hard hanging out with people who don't necessarily support the way you live your life but you must know take it one step at a time. I want you to know you have three people back here that love and support you with every fiber of their being. I want you to know that we will see you as soon as possible. and you better know that once you get back you will be smothered in kisses." he said causing a tear to roll down your cheek. you could only get out an I love you before your phone died.

then once you arrived you slept till the next afternoon only waking up because you heard glass shatter. you walked downstairs sleepily realizing you weren't back in New York, but in Georgia. after sleepily investigating what the problem was you decided to go back to bed. but before you did you called your boys to make sure they were okay.

"hey Jimmy" you said as your boyfriend picked up. your voiced sounded sleepy and hoarse causing you to mentally cringe.

"hey sweetie, are you sick?" he quickly asked causing you to come up with an excuse.