Lafayette x fem!reader?

hamilsquad x reader
(mostly Lafayette x reader but whatever)
modern au

warnings: blood, mentions of death, cursing?, French stuff, crappy writing

prompts: sick days, sleepover, hospitals and piano.

request: none

this popped into my head I hope you like it!
~~~

you were sitting on the couch with your boyfriends just waking up from a nap.
"hey beautiful how did you sleep?" John said smiling and looking at you. you tried to speak but it seems as though you lost your voice.
"are you okay y/n?" you heard Alex say. you went to get up but you ended up falling and face planting on to the hardwood floor.
"y/n!" John said getting up rushing over to you. you tried getting up but something was wrong. your head was bleeding you must've cut it on something.
"I think we should get you to the hospital to see what's going on." Alex said holding your hand tightly.
you shook your head rapidly. the last time you were at a hospital both your mom and dad died. they got into a car crash on their way to visit you and the boys. they were finally gonna meet your parents but some dumbass was drinking and driving.
"y/n, they won't hurt you. please it's only to see what's wrong." Alex said wiping away stray tears you didn't even know we're falling.
"n-no" you said your voice hoarse. "wo-work." you said trying to get up but failed falling back down into johns embrace. suddenly Lafayette bursts through the front door with herc behind him. apparently John had texted Lafayette that you were loosing your voice.
"est ma belle fleur d'accord? où est-elle?" laf said suddenly looking for everyone. he suddenly saw you on the floor with blood trailing down your face.
"pourquoi êtes-vous saignez? ce qui est arrivé à ma fleur?" laf trailed off getting a wet cloth to clean your wound.
"Je-je suis bien lafayette tout va bien" you said trying to calm him down in his native language. he looked at you worried and realized he was speaking in French the whole time.
"w-what happened?" herc spoke up. looking at you with worry in his eyes.
"y/n was napping and when she woke up she couldn't speak. I guess she tried getting up to do something but lost her balance and face planted into the floor. causing her bleeding forehead. but now that I've felt her forehead she seems to have a fever." John said holding his hand up to your forehead.
"let's take her to the hospital to know for sure." Alex piped up.
"no. n-no hos-hospitals. w-work I need to g-go to work." you said trying to get up again but failed due to John keeping you grounded.
herc then took your phone and called in sick for you. "no work for you missy." herc said shutting off your phone. you then felt really light headed probably from all the blood loss.
"I need sleep." you said and your eyelids grew extremely heavy.
*time skip*
when you woke up you were in a hospital bed with an IV connected to your arm. due to not being in your typical surroundings you started to freak out. causing your heart rate to go up and you looking around worriedly.
"y/n! y/n calm down you're safe it's okay!" Alex said he was by your side holding your hand.
"n-no hospital. no. I-I wanna g-go home." you squeaked out with tears threading to spill. you were scared out of your mind. 'hospitals aren't safe. I need to go home. take me home.' was all your thought before someone came in the room.
"hi miss. l/n, i'm Doctor Klein and i'm here to see what's going on." the man said looking at you with a smile.
*flash back*
"miss l/n there's nothing we can do. I'll get Doctor Klein to explain what happened." a nurse said walking away.
*end flash back*
"GET OUT! YOU KILLED MY PARENTS GET OUT." you screamed throwing a cup of water at him.
"DON'T COME NEAR ME GET OUT!" you screamed tears falling down your face at pace so fast it was hard to see. you felt like you were drowning.
*flash back*
it had been a week after your parents died and you didn't move from your bed. you couldn't stop thinking of how your life was ruined. you had barely eaten. the only times you ever got up was when you needed water of to use the bathroom.
"y/n please unlock the door." it was Alex. he was there at the hospital when it happened. he was the only one who knew your parents died.
"you don't have to do this alone." Alex said through the door.
"allez-vous en" was all you said. Lafayette apparently heard you and retorted back with "pas jusqu'à ce que vous expliquez ce qui est arrivé!"
you had given up. you finally walked over to the door unlocked it and climbed back in bed.
Alex opened it with everyone trailing behind him. they all tried fitting on your bed but only laf and John could. causing everyone else to sit on the floor of in spare furniture.
"y/n what's going on?" laf said while playing with your hair. you just sat there silently letting tears flow freely down your cheeks.
"I-I... um." you stared but the more you spoke the heavier the tears fell. "m-my parents d.....d-die-died." you said now sobbing. covering your face with your hands. you curled up into a ball on laf's lap. he hugged you tightly.
"je suis fleur si désolé, je voudrais avoir été là." laf said softly while you cried.
*flash back over*
"y/n what has gotten into you?" herc said while ushering the doctor out.
"that piece of shit killed my parents! he killed them. I do not ever want to see him again. don't make him come back. he killed them. I can't deal with that. I don't want him to kill me. I love you guys too much. I don't deserve to die. I need you guys..." you trailed off. "Je ne peux plus supporter ça. J ai besoin de rentrer a la maison. j'ai besoin d'être seule." you said in French resorting back to your native tongue.
you took the IV out of your arm. pulled down your long sleeve and tried getting up. but laf was the one to stop you.
"nous savons que vous êtes mal, mais il faut pour aller mieux. nous avons besoin de vous, tout autant que vous avez besoin de nous." laf said hugging you. he was trying to calm you down. you cried. and cried.
*time skip*
the hospital said that you'd be fine. you just had a fever and you lost your balance because of lack of liquids. they aren't charging you for throwing a cup at the doctor because of how poorly he tried helping your parents. once you got home you hid in your room thinking about today's events.
you walked out into the living room to see all the boys passes out. you walked over to the piano and started playing and singing.
"When tomorrow comes
I'll be on my own
Feeling frightened of
The things that I don't know
When tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes
Tomorrow comes

And though the road is long
I look up to the sky
And in the dark I found, lost hope that I won't fly
And I sing along, I sing along, and I sing along

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight (flashlight)
You're my flashlight (flashlight), you're my flashlight

Ooh

I see the shadows long beneath the mountain top
I'm not afraid when the rain won't stop
'Cause you light the way
You light the way,
You light the way

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
(Light, light, light, you're my flashlight)
Light, light, you're my flashlight
Light, light, light, light, light, oh
(Light light light you're my flashlight)
You're my flash, oh

I got all I need when I got you and I
I look around me, and see a sweet life
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
You're getting me, getting me, through the night
Kick start my heart when you shine it in my eyes
Can't lie, it's a sweet life
Stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
(You're my flashlight)
You're getting me, getting me through the night
'Cause you're my flashlight
You're my flashlight

Ooh ooh
Ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh oh oh

You're my flashlight
Light, light
You're my flashlight
Light light ye-yeah

(Light light light
You're my flashlight
Light light)

You're my flashlight"
after singing and playing the piano you got up to see the boys staring at you. you smiled and walked to the boys. you sat down on john's lap and lied down. after getting comfortable you heard a particular Frenchman say.
"après une longue journée comme aujourd'hui, elle a encore la force de chanter comme une déesse." you smiled and fell asleep.

(HOLY HELL SORRY FOR THE TRANSLATIONS IF THEYRE WRONG BUT HOLY HELL THAT WAS AN EMOTIONAL TRAIN WRECK)

translations:

est ma belle fleur d'accord? où est-elle? : is my beautiful flower okay?where is she?

pourquoi êtes-vous saignez? ce qui est arrivé à ma fleur? : why are you bleeding? what happened to my flower?

Je-je suis bien lafayette tout va bien :
allez-vous en : i-i'm fine lafayette everything's okay

allez-vous en : go away

pas jusqu'à ce que vous expliquez ce qui est arrivé! : not until you explain what happened!

je suis fleur si désolé, je voudrais avoir été là. : i'm so sorry flower, i wish i had been there.

Je ne peux plus supporter ça. J ai besoin de rentrer a la maison. j'ai besoin d'être seule. : i can't take this anymore.i need to go home.i need to be alone.

nous savons que vous êtes mal, mais il faut pour aller mieux. nous avons besoin de vous, tout autant que vous avez besoin de nous. : we know you're hurting, but you need to get better. we need you just as much as you need us.

après une longue journée comme aujourd'hui, elle a encore la force de chanter comme une déesse. : after a long day like today she still has the strength to sing like a goddess.