i need your help

okay so I need your help.

I have a really bad case of writers block and I plan on posting at least twice before I go to my summer camp. but I can't write anything
I can't think of anything.
like I have requests that i'm working on but I can't find out what to write. I don't know how to start it or finish it. I get really great ideas and I can't put It on paper.

like sure I've had writers block before, and all Ives had to do was sleep, cry a lot and start taking care of myself better, but none of this is working. ITS BEEN A FUCKING WEEK AND I CANT WRITE SHIT. like here I'll give you a little sample of something and it's really fucking shitty...

ex.

   I looked up to my father, a rare sight to see him smiling like that. who knew such an old instrument could make such an old man happy. we were in the middle of a lesson when mother came home from the store. his smile quickly turned into a frown. the anger in his eyes seemed to grow the more she came into view. that's when the shouting began. they went to the other part of the house. I just played the notes he taught me.
   "Do... Re... Mi.." my small voice bellowed out. the three notes he taught me till the fighting began.
   "Concentrate Alexander!" his loud voice would begin. he would press three keys. I would mimic him. his hands graceful, almost as if he'll break the piano.

ending.

it's bad and I can't finish it. I don't know how to get out of this head space. so that's basically where you guys come into play. tell me some tips to knock out this stupid writers block. I'll try all of them and see what I can do. but if I don't post a chapter by the 26th you won't hear from me till July 3/4th.

so please please please comment somethings and I will love you forever!!

(I love you anyways but it would help me so much if you gave me some tips!)

ily take care, goodnight!