poly!hamilsquad x reader

warnings: mentions of hospitals, cute, crappy writing.

this is really short and sweet sorry!

enjoy
~~~~

   "mom I don't understand.. why are you calling me at two in the morning?" I said as I was pacing through the living room. I was worried. my mom never calls me at two am. I had my hands run through my hair. I was anxious and worried.
   "well I was lonely and i'm in the hospital so i wanted to talk to someone." she said. I honestly felt bad for her. my mom has a bad heart condition that causes her to have to stay in a hospital majority of her days.
   "okay. what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. knowing her answer. my mom loves to dwell in my romantic life. especially since I came out as polyamorus and introduced my boyfriends.
   "how are the boys? how are you? I wanna know everything." she said sounding like an excited teenager. I just laughed.
   "the boys are okay. well perfect. as always. i'm okay. we went to a park the other day and laf climbed his first tree! it was so cute seeing Alex help him out." I said sitting on the couch. I had a big and visible smile on my face.
   "you all are so lovely. send the boys my love! I can't wait to see them again! they are all incredibly handsome, you're lucky you know." she said. I got up from where I was to the patio. I sat outside and smiled. I am very lucky.
   "yeah.. I am." I said smiling.  I look out to the night sky to see the moon shining brightly. the stars visible and bright.
   "well the nurse is here gotta go. love you honey!" she says. before I could respond she hangs up. I just sat there looking at the sky.
   "y/n what are you doing out of bed?" John asked coming outside. I just looked at the sky and patted the seat next to me.
   "mom called. she wanted to talk." I said simply. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed in content. he looked at me with nothing but sleep and love in his eyes. as he got comfortable sitting where he was I couldn't help but stare at him.
   "even when i'm half asleep you still look perfect." he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I was smiling. content and happy.
   "i'm so fucking lucky" I muttered to myself aloud. so lucky...