laurens x reader

John Laurens x abused!reader

this is short i'm sorry

warnings: blood, mentions of abuse, mentions of running away, cussing, crappy writing.

request: John x abused!reader

enjoy !!!
~~~

   the room pitch black made you aware of how alone you truly were. how nobody cares for you. how you can only rely on yourself. your mother and you had to leave your father due to his abusive ways. you always showed up to school with a bruise. brushing it off as clumsiness was quite easy due to the many times you've fallen down in the halls and in gym class.
   there was tapping on the window you knew who it was gonna be. John. you haven't been at school for a month due to safety precautions. you walked over to your window and opened it. and turned on your desk lamp no allowing too much light in your room.
   "you know there's been a lack of girls at my window." John said walking up to you. pushing a strand of loose h/c hair behind your ear.
   "i'm sorry." was all you could choke out. John knew about the running from your father but he didn't understand why.
   "is everything alright you're bleeding." he said pointing to your cut up hand.
"shit, yeah I'll be okay." you said walking over to your desk pulling out a few band aids and quickly opening them. but he took on from your hand and placed it over the cut.
   "what did he do this time?" he asked looking pissed. you just sighed and put your head in your hands.
   "I just want to run. run away from everything. run away from reality. run away from this shit hole." you said voice cracking as you got towards the end of your rant. John looked shocked. he knew of your peon but you've never expressed it to him. he pulled you into his chest.
   "so we leave. pack a bag. stay at my place tonight dad's outta town tomorrow. we can run away together."  he said softly into your ear. you looked up to him.
   "a-are you sure?" you asked with a tear slipping down your face. he wiped the tear away, smiled, and nodded.
   "I've never been so sure in my life." he said. he then kissed your cheek. "nobody can stop us, just you and me, against the world."