lafayette x pregnant!reader

Lafayette x 9 month pregnant!reader

warnings: sad stuff, tears, mentions of sex, pain, birthing, a LOT of cursing, cute stuff, bad writing

request: "I think I broke her (please?) Lafayette x 9 month pregnant reader.

(the beginning is sad i'm sorry )

~~~

*flashback*

   I looked at the stick. positive. I was pregnant. after months of trying i'm finally pregnant. Lafayette and I will be parents. I could feel so happy I didn't know how to contain myself. I let out a squeal of excitement and I couldn't stop smiling. as I finished up in the bathroom I couldn't stop smiling. I could imagine laf's excited face. I looked down to my stomach and laughed.
   I exited the bathroom and to the kitchen where Lafayette was making breakfast for us. I walked in and had to keep myself from shouting and jumping. so I just sat on the kitchen island kicking my feet to and fro. laf came over and kissed me and I couldn't help but smile and pull him in closer.
   "mon monde, you're in a good mood." he said as we broke away. he was smiling too. i felt like I needed to start laughing and jumping. I was so happy and could barely contain it. so I just started giggling. I pulled him into a hug and just stayed there.
   "love, I have the best news and I can't keep it in any longer. if I do i'm going to explode." I said pulling away from the hug smiling and looking into his eyes. he looked happy and anxious at the same time. "it's probably the best news I could give." I said grinning like an idiot. the look of anxiety faded into excitement in his eyes. "i'm pregnant." I said ready for him to freak out. but he didn't freak out. he wasn't smiling. he looked into my eyes and back down to my stomach. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. that's when I noticed he had tears in his eyes. he was smiling again. he hugged me tighter than ever before. I was crying too but happy tears.
   a couple weeks into my pregnancy and I had an appointment for and ultrasound. I told laf he could stay home while I went. that was my first mistake. I went into the waiting room and felt very anxious. I knew all the questions they asked and more. I knew the questions I wanted to ask. when my nurse started her examination I could tell something was wrong by the look on her face. she then left the room to look for my doctor. when they both came back the doctor started to do the examination as well. the doctor and nurse were talking quietly until I decided to speak up.
   "what happened? please what's wrong with my baby?" I said loud enough so both of them could hear me. the doctor cleaned off my belly and helped me sit up. she looked at me and that's when I could tell a lot was wrong.
   "Mrs. Y/n it seems as though you have had a miscarriage. or it's also called a spontaneous abortion. it's the loss of a fetus before 20 weeks of age. i'm sorry for your loss. in order to prevent this from happening there's things like-" the doctor began to explain but I cut her off.
   "hormone therapy, counseling, other medical options. I know. I.. I know." I said. I started to get up but I felt really dizzy. so I lied back down. I should have had Lafayette be here with me.
   "y/n is there anyone we can call?" the nurse asked as she walked over to me. I simply shook my head no. I can walk home from here. I don't know what i'm going to say to laf. I should have had him here.
   I got up a little wobbly and walked out of the room I went to the front desk to sign some paper work and left. I started my decent home and could feel everything could my memory. what if Lafayette leaves me? what if he doesn't love me anymore. when I reached for my front door handle it started to rain heavily. so I opened the door as fast as a could and got inside before I got soaked.
   "y/n is that you?" I heard Lafayette call from the living room. I said yeah and took my shoes off. and went the where ever Lafayette was. as soon as I saw him I felt like I needed to just start to sob. but I couldn't. because I knew if I did Lafayette would start to ask questions. so I just cuddled with him in the couch. until he asked.
   "how was your day, amour?" I didn't answer. I just hummed as if I was starting to fall asleep. he chuckled. "long day I take it?" he asked not changing the subject.
   "yeah." I said simply trying not to remember the terrible news. he sounded unconvinced. "how was your day?" I asked. he chuckled and said.
   "good now that I have the both of you in my arms." that hit me so hard I could help but let out a cry. he then sat us both up and looked at me. "y/n what is it? what's wrong?" he asked trying to find the answer in my eyes. I kept on sobbing. he held me until I could regain my composure.
   "I-I los-lost the baby l-laf." I said still having tears spill out of my eyes. he looked sad for a second and then pulled me in closer.
   after that I was told to take the next couple weeks off and I did. I left my house went to a park and did other things like I went to the doctor to see if something was wrong with me. and no luck with that. I hung out with Lafayette trying to keep my mind off of things. until laf decided we were gonna go on vacation in a couple months.

*time skip to vacation*

   he was taking us to Paris for the summer. we were going to see his family then going to see the sights. then his brother said that his wedding was in a couple days time and we were invited. that led me to meeting his soon to be wife, and giving her tips on how not to become bride-zilla. I became close with her and she even told me that she couldn't wait to see laf's and i's kids. which was kinda just like pouring salt into a wound. then it was the day of the wedding and I was wearing a really nice dress that my new friend decided to give me.
   "are you sure laf? I feel really disgusting in this dress." I said twirling in the mirror. he just kissed me to shut me up. but by the end of the night I got so many compliments and people telling me I was beautiful. and later that night laf was the one calling me beautiful except without the dress on. (a/n: ooo look who's getting some ;^). I was gonna add smut but I've never don't it before so.... nope not doing that)
*present day*

   "laf please don't go to work I'll be all alone." I said making grabby hands at him. he just chuckled at my childish behavior. and lied back down with me. "yes!" I said happily. he pulled me closer. not being able to wrap his long arms around my torso because of my 9 month out-stretched belly. so he just rubbed circles into my stomach.
   I hummed in content until I felt pain in my stomach. but I brushed it off and my child-to-be kicking me again. but the pain came back really quickly.
   "o-ow stop th-THAT." I screamed. I knew what was happening. I was going into labor. "l-LAF HOLY JESUS THIS BABY IS COMING." I said almost screeching. he immediately went into action by dialing 911 because his car was in the shop. laf kept trying to tell me to breathe and I kept yelling at him to breathe. the last time he told me to breathe I replied back with
    "YOU F-FUCKING TRY B-B-B-BIRTHING A WATERMELON." I screamed at him. he nervously laughed and kept rubbing my back. he tried to help my get off my but but I told him to not so nicely back off. when the ambulance arrived they kept telling me to do certain things which I kept telling the to "FUCKING STOP" and which they wouldn't. they were trying to put an IV in but kept missing in which every time I called them incompetent assholes. soon enough they got it in and I got even more pissed.
   when I got into the hospital the doctors said I wasn't dilated enough To start the actually birthing process and I threw almost threw a box of tissues at the doctor but Lafayette took it from me before i could. a couple hours later I was in the middle of pushing a baby out and I started directing my curses at laf.
   "JESUS YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER" I screamed at the top of my lung. that was only one of the many curses I said. I could hear Lafayette say to the doctor "I think I broke her" and after hours of suffering on both parties I had a precious baby in my arms. I had tears streaming down my face and Lafayette was laying with the both of us in the hospital bed.
   "you know I didn't mean anything I said earlier." I said looking at our child and then back to my husband. he chuckled and smiled at me.
   "I know. I love us. I love you. and I love them. and it's all worth it to have both." he said and held me closer. I held the baby closer. I knew this is the one thing I live for.