something stupid i wrote but is publishing it anyway

John x reader

(it's really short forgive me)

it's sad, I've warned you
~~~

he was about to get on the plane towards South Carolina. he was about to leave for such a long time. he would be gone for possibly ever.
   "y/n you haven't said anything on the drive here is everything okay?" he asked. i stopped the car at a red light. I could feel tears prick my eyes.
   "no. you're leaving. just like everybody else. they always leave. you're just like them. I can't believe you're just like them." I said looking back at the road beginning to drive as the light changed. I pulled into an empty parking lot knowing I was either about to have a panic attack or start yelling at him because I love him.
   "I don't understand why you're mad!" he says as I begin to step out of the car. I need to breathe I think. I can't breathe. he gets out too. "please just talk to me! I don't know why you're mad!" he says looking at you for an answer.
   "I WISH I WAS MAD!" I screamed instantly regretting it. I looked down at my feet and wiped my tears I looked up and he looked at me confused.
   "I-i'm just too l-late." I said softer, just above a whisper. he was looking even more confused.
   "All those days chasing down a daydream. All those years living in a blur. All that time never truly seeing Things, the way they were. I've been avoiding the fact that i'm hopelessly devoted to you. I've been telling myself that at least out loud I won't say i'm in love. I won't say i'm in love with you." I said. I covered my mouth with my hands before I did more damage. he looked at me even more shocked than before. I could feel my eyes begin to blur with tears.
   "and here you are. about to leave the state. about to get married to whatever-her-name-is. and I will never see you again. I love you too much to let you go John. and now I've probably made you miss your fli-" I was cut off by an incoming car. we were too invested in our little conversation to see a car coming our way. I could feel the impact. pain was all I could feel. the car just barely missed John.
   "Y/N!" he yelled . the car stopped. I was in pain. a lot of pain. he crouched down next to me. I put my hand to my head felt a wound and smirked.
   "great way to go out am I right? saying I love you to someone who you will never see again. heh it's ironic. I thought that would stop your wedding. he-" I cut myself off by having a big coughing fit. he looked at me with sad eyes. tears flowing down both of our cheeks. he kissed me. not passionately. not with lust. but softly.
   "I-I guess you could say our l-love is God huh." I said beginning to slip into unconsciousness. he laughed and kissed me again. best way to go out I guess. I closed my eyes and knew that I will not live to see his glory.
   "be good and don't you miss me." I said unhappy with how I go out but happy with who I went out with. goodbye my love. I will never forget you.