(different) poly!hamilsquad x poly!fem!reader

I was having out with my friend last night, we got into a deep conversation and I just had a really great idea for a poly!hamilsquad x reader that's different from the one i'm writing now. the second part to that will be out later. btw b/f means best friend!"

poly!hamilsquad x reader
modern au

(I promise I'll start writing in hamiltime soon!)

warnings: poorly written, and cursing, a non supportive friend.
~~
background: everything is black and white from the day you're born till the day you die. but once you meet your soulmate everything becomes a little more... colorful. :^) I do excited to write this you don't even know....
~~
enjoy!
~~~

it was a normal day walking the streets of New York. the cold air nipping at your nose and ears flushing your cheeks red. you felt a slight buzzing in your winter coat pocket deciding to check it out. to no surprise it was your phone, your best friend calling you.
"y/n! y/n OH MY GOD I CAN SEE COLOR. I SEE COLOR!" they began. you were shocked you just stood in the middle of the road.
"y-y-you can S-see color?" you said looking around at the black and white scenery around you. the next thing you heard was a 'watch out' but it was too late. an incoming car hit you.
"oh my god are you okay? LAF CALL 911!" you heard a booming voice then blacked out almost immediately. but before you did you touched your forehead looking at the weird color on your hand...a dark shade of red.
**time skip to a hospital cause i'm a god**
as you awoke you felt a presence in the room. you tried sitting up but it only resulted in pain, pain, and more pain. causing you to shiver and sit back immediately.
"oh my god you're awake?!" you heard the same voice as before. 'who are you' you then tried to speak but no words came out. your mouth only moved.
"hey don't worry it's okay. you don't need to speak. i'm Alexander someone hit you with their car and my friends and I called 911." he said motioning to the group of people around you.
"what were you doing in the middle of the street anyway?" you heard someone call out. you looked to see who it was. and I was a man with curly hair and a face full of freckles asked.
"I-I-I-I," I tried but it only came out as squeaks. I tried sitting up throwing my head back in pain. Alex gave me a look of 'stop you'll hurt yourself' but I sat up anyway.
"c-color." I said a little louder. and it was true. I saw the walls were blue. and the ceiling had pink. Alex was wearing a green jacket. they all just stared at me with shocked looks on their face. I pointed to Alex "g-green" then to the tall one with his hair in a bun. "yellow" then to the freckled one I said "blue" and to the loud voiced one "lavender."
I had tears running down my cheeks. but I was smiling. suddenly all my pain caught up with me and I shrieked out in pain. I heard one of the boys call for a nurse. and then everything was going fast. I couldn't speak again, so many sounds, so many feelings. it all went black again. but I was still in some form of consciousness.

third person Pov
"I see color too does this mean..." Alex said
"well I see it too buddy" herc then said
"Amis we're all together... why not have her be a part of our big companionship!" laf said excitedly.
"laf as much as I love you but, we barely know her." John said with a frown.
"we know that she didn't see color before meeting us." laf exclaimed.
"and that she's hella fucking cute." herc piped up.
"Alex what are you thinking about?" John then said lovingly.
"I think we should ask her. she's how she feels about it." Alex said looking at her. the back at everyone else.
*time skip again!!1!1!!*
y/n looked at the men. they all looked as if they hadn't slept in days. I looked to see Alex sleeping on the freckle face's shoulder. and the Frenchman in the corner reading. and the muscular looking one was crocheting on the opposite side of the room.
"h-hi" I said. my voice hoarse and lips dry. I lifted me hand to my throat to inspect the thing on it.
"it's some sort of monitor." the Frenchman said. I looked at him, he looked to sleepier than the others.
"I- okay, I-i-is there water?" I asked my voice shaky and my mouth dry.
"huh- oh yes!" he said blushing. he handed me a yellow plastic cup of water. I drank it thankfully.
"I-I don't believe I've introduced myself.." I said trailing off. "my n-names y/n.. y/n l/n." I said staring at the Frenchman.
"Marquis de Lafayette." he said with a smile.
"i'm Hercules Mulligan." herc said from across the room. they both smiled at me. I smiled back.
"i'm sorry we had to meet this way." I said feeling guilty. "I hope you'll forgive my lack of beauty at the moment." I said looking down. they just stared at me. that seems to happen a lot.
"don't worry about it, and I find you quite stunning." freckle face said with remorse. "i'm John Laurens" he finished. I smiled. I've already met Alexander. I feel comfortable with these men. then the door busted open to reveal a familiar face.
"y/n! oh my god you're okay!" it was b/f.
"b/f! i'm sorry I never got back to you." I said hugging them.
"are you alright?" they asked not even acknowledging the others until laf coughed.
"oh... um. who are they?" they asked with confusion lacing throughout their voice.
"I.. found my color." I said giggling even though it hurt. she looked at me shocked.
"which one?" she said looking at me confused once again.
"all of them." I replied. I haven't told my friend I was polyamorus yet. I looked down too afraid to see the shame on each of their faces. I felt hot tears running down my cheeks once again.
"w-what on earth do you mean?" they asked still not understanding.
"Ami I believe she is trying to say she has multiple soulmates. thus conclusion she is polyamorus." laf spoke up. I still haven't looked up. feeling like I was gonna burst into sobs.
"I-I think i'm gonna go get some air.." b/f said and walked out of the room. that's when you fully broke down. crying felt like something you needed to do for a long time. due to recent events you didn't know what to do other than cry.
"y-n what's the matter?" john said walking over to you. laf was holding your hand to show his comfort. Alex was looking at you with concerned eyes. and herc was rubbing circles into your back as you cried.
"I-I-I-I'm a f-f-freak" you managed to spit out. crying even harder.
"what are you talking about y/n." laf said giggling. "you're not a freak ami, you're just like us." he finally said.
"w-w-w-what?" I said throughly confused.
"y/n all of us are in one big relationship. you're no freak. you're beautiful." herc said. you just sat up and looked at everyone with red glassy eyes. that would explain a lot. you just thought to yourself.
Lafayette then pulled you into a tight hug and whispered. "we wish for you to become a part of it as well." he said with a sly smile. you blushed and smiled.
"now that's the smile I've been looking forward to see." you heard Alex speak up. you blushed even harder and hid your probably bright red face into laf's chest. you heard awws and one " oh my god can I kiss her now " from John.
" I could get used to this." you mumbled into laf's chest.
~~~

(JESUS THAT WAS A TRAIN WRECK I WROTE IT AT 2:00AM BUT IM PUBLISHING IT ANYWAYS.)

I also wanted to say thank you for all the support you're giving this thing. I makes me happy even though i'm a shit writer. so thank you to everyone who takes the time to look at, read, vote, comment. your guys are so nice. +i'm going to see Newsies in June and i'm so excited ahhh!!!