Thomas Jefferson x fem!reader

jefferson x fem!reader
idk the timeframe anymore it could be both.

warnings: cussing, crying, heights, and poor writing
(this one is all over the place so...)
request: none.
~~
enjoy
~~~

on my walk home I was approached by a beautiful human being none other than Thomas Jefferson. I was going home from the library carrying my favorite book(s) (y/f/b). my (e/c) too focused on the words on the page to look where I was going. I rammed into the wonderful stranger Charles Lee. who decided to yell at me for being a 'stupid insignificant girl, who should be home making dinner rather than reading a "too complicated" book.'
"Charles is there a problem here?" I could here Thomas's southern accent to my rescue.
"actually yes, this stupid girl rammed into me and-" Thomas cut him off. I was too embarrassed to look at either of them so my eyes wondered to the ground beneath us.
"listen Lee this lady here is not stupid. I actually find her quite intelligent. so if you'd like to yell at someone you can go yell at yourself for being an idiot." Jefferson finished. lee just looked at Thomas and scoffed.
I picked up my book off the ground looking at its mud covered pages.
"oh dear your book, it's ruined." you heard Thomas say. still too coward to look up you just nodded.
"I believe I saved your tail there little lady, my reward should be to see your pretty face." he said with a smirk growing onto his face.
your face red from the compliments he's given you, you finally look up at him. you studied his features before looking back down in embarrassment.
"t-thank you mr. Jefferson for u-um h-helping me." you stuttered out. he lifted up your chin to make you look at him.
"any time doll." he said looking into your e/c eyes. you blushed at the nickname.
"how is it you know my name but I have not yet been informed of a pretty girl such as yourself." he said smiling at you. you didn't know if you could blush any harder but it was possible.
"I-it's y/n... y/n l-l/n sir." you said looking into his beautiful eyes.
"well y/n I hope to see you again." he whispered in your hear causing shivers to send down your back. he then walked off winking at you.
for the rest of the night your head was in the clouds. 'he wished to see me again!' you let out a nice sigh and headed home towards your friends. humming lightly to yourself.
*time skip to later that night because I tried writing stuff but I failed*
you were getting ready for bed about to start the bath humming louder then before. you began to sing.
"so this is love hmmmm, so this is love." you began. and sang that song all night.
"hey is fleur okay? she seems a little out of it today." Lafayette said to the others in the living room.
"yeah she's been humming all afternoon." herc chimed in.
"ooohhh y/N'S in love!" John exclaimed. after he said that you walk out of the bathroom and into your room with a towel wrapped around you.
"so this is what makes life Devine" you sang completely out of your head.
"yep she's definitely in love, but with who?" Alex finally spoke up. they all looked to each other.
you then walked out of your room fully clothed and walked to where the boys sat.
"how was your day boys?" you said walking over to the couch to sit. brushing your slightly damp hair.
"good, but not as good as your's I see." laf said nudging you with his elbow. you blushed and smiled.
"who's the lucky fella?" John spoke up. he looked at you with a smirk.
"well, I-I um. i- you will most likely meet him soon." you spoke up looking down at the floor thinking of Thomas.
"oh come on y/n please tell us. we've never seen you this happy before!" herc practically shouted.
"f-fine. his name is-" you were cut off by a knocking at the door. you got up to go see who it is.
"hi, y/n I see you left your book on the ground and I wished to return it. I cleaned it off and I hope you don't mind." you looked at the beautiful man towering over you.
"I-I-I um, th-thank you Mr. Jefferson." you said blushing and stuttering.
"oh please doll call me Thomas." he said looking at you in the eyes. you blushed and thanked him again and closed the door while he was walking away. you turned back to see the boys around the corner hearing every word of your conversation.
"oh please tell me you don't like that sleaze ball y/n!" Alex said staring at you with anger in his eyes.
"I-I um... he-he's nice." you said looking down. holding the book to your chest. you started to walk back to your room with the boys staring you down.
you closed to door and slid down it with tears in your eyes. you could hear the boys talking outside your door. you decided not to listen but to just cry.
"y/n are you alright?" you heard John knock on your door. you just kept crying.
"y/n please open the door." you heard Alex say.
"no" you said wiping your tears away to only have more come. you heard tapping on your window. you get up locking your door and going over to your window.
"y/n unlock the door." herc said. he sounded angry.
"guys she needs to be left alone right now." you heard John say to the others then you heard footsteps walk away. you opened your window to see the tree tapping on the window. you climb out your window carefully and climb onto the roof.
you look up to see the stars smiling brightly at you. the sky always made you feel calm no matter what. the moon has always been your number one friend.
"hey! are you okay?" you heard someone call from the street. you wiped your tears and called back
"yeah, thanks." you said putting your hair in a loose bun.
"y/n where are you?" you heard Lafayette call outside. all of the boys were on the sidewalk looking for you.
"y/n please come home we're sorry!" Alex yelled after that.
you just lied down on the roof. trying to forget the events of today. soon enough you were listening to the crickets and the calls of your friends worried about you.
"what the hell, it's 12 in the morning why are you guys yelling?" you heard Thomas call out to the guys. the boys looked at Thomas and didn't know whether to tell him of not.
"we don't know where y/n went she got upset and went into her room and when we came to check up on her she wasn't there." Lafayette told Thomas.
"do you need help finding her?" Thomas said worriedly. Alex looked at him pissed off.
"no this is all your fault! she loves you and I got pissed and she cried and now we can't find her. if you'd never met her she wouldn't be lost right now. she could be home with us instead. but no you probably have her somewhere!" hearing Alex say that sent you over the breaking Point.
"ALEXANDER HAMILTON IM NOT LOST IVE BEEN ON THE ROOF. ITS NOT HIS FAULT MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED THINKING ABOUT YOUR GOD DAMN SELF FOR ONCE AND LET ME LOVE WHO I WANT I WOULDNT BE CRYING. I... I... I just need to be alone. I can't take this anymore. i'm sorry. I... you guys... i'm staying at a friend's tonight. I'll see everyone tomorrow. you climbed down from the roof to a nearby tree to the ground.
you started walking away from everyone. but you heard footsteps running towards you. 'probably Alex.' you thought but you were pulled into a tight hug then kissed passionately on the lips. when you saw it was Thomas you kissed him again.
"y/n, i'm sorry about tonight. you don't have to go somewhere else. I watched to boys go into their house. stay with me tonight. and you can go home tomorrow." you heard Jefferson say in a sweet tone.
"okay" you said. tears falling down your cheeks from the thought of the boys. he quickly wiped away your tears and picked you up bridal style.
"Thomas I have two feet I can walk." you said giggling.
"nope not tonight. plus your feet are probably sore from climbing things all night." he said with a smirk. you blushed and kissed him once more.
the thought of cuddling with Thomas made you want to forget all of your problems and just relax.