Laurens x reader

John Laurens x reader

request: none

prompt: none

enjoy

~~~~~

your pov

spring was a favorite season of mine. well a close tie between spring and fall. the flowers, cool showers, the smells, the rainbows, the beauty everywhere just stunned me. i was often caught climbing and eventually fall asleep in trees. or when it rains you will be in my favorite coffee shop closest to the park just sitting there watching the rain pour down. 

    "y/n your head is in the clouds again." said the giggling turtle lover. i just smiled and giggled along with him, knowing that i often do that. 

    "John do you think we could go to the park?" i asked wanting to go so bad. the rain stopped about two hours ago and the sun was shining brightly. i could practically smell the daises in the park. even though it was almost ten o' clock at night i still love strolling through the park. 

    "well i'm not getting up, and you need to get home so i think i could call alex to walk you home." he said pulling me closer to his chest. i started to frown, i didn't like it when alex took me home, he did it once and we didn't even walk through the park, he just took me to the train station bought me a ticket and sent me off. 

    "i can go by myself." i said slowly as though i didn't want to go. i started to get up and started to pull off john's sweater. i could feel the cool apartment air already pricking my ears. 

    "keep the sweater okay, i want everyone to know you've got a permanent hug from me." he said starting to get up. i pushed him back onto the couch lightly and bent down to be at his face level. 

    "do you want me to help walk you to your room?" i asked only inches from his perfectly, flawless face. i smiled at the sudden blush forming on his cheeks. i was leaning into kiss him but the t.v started getting louder saying.

   "There's a storm coming tonight. So, lock your door up tight. the subways and roads are closed for the on coming storm." the newscaster said. i just groaned and pulled away from his face. he grinned even a larger grin. 

    "looks like you're stuck with me daisy." john said closing the small gap between our faces and lips. i smiled into the sweet kiss. i could feel my face redden the longer the kiss lasted. i knew i was safe in his arms. i knew i loved him. and i knew the flowers can wait.