a/n

sorry i have been making a lot of these lately but i need help. so if you knew i had a second story that was a poly! hamilsquad x reader. well something happened and now its gone. i may have unpublished it not sure. but i am starting a different one and i would like YOU to determine the title. i have a preface to the story, (its in one shot form for now) and for those who would like to help me come up with a title please please dm me. my titles suck so i NEED your help! 

my inbox is always open and i'll post another thing on my board and you can give me ideas that way but i need help. if you need more information about the new story before coming up with a title that could happen but you may only get a small portions of it. 

this new story is based off a one shot someone i very highly respect requested me and then i fell in love with it. i kept writing more and more until it got to a point of. "Hey this is my favorite thing to do rn lets keep it going!" and so i am. 

anyway make sure to comment/dm/reply and give out title names. i will then choose my top three favorites and then have you guys the readers vote! 

i will start the voting probably next Monday. so the 3rd of April. 

Thank you guys 

I love you all so much seriously thank you!