Lafayette x reader

Lafayette x reader
modern suicide au

(there's really nothing to this one. I thought of it then was like 'o shit' and I wrote it down crying.)

warning: mentions of suicide, blood, death, and slight cursing.

enjoy!
~~~

red was all you could see. red blood. was all you could think. to watch someone die is not something you can shake.
"please I can't take another heartbreak." you said holding the pills in your hand.
red blood was all you could think. the color red. the red roses he bought you. how red your face got after kissing him. how red you're favorite sweater was. it was his sweater but you wore it anyway.
"I'll be with you soon my love." you thought as you watched the red flow to the floor. red velvet was his favorite cake.
red was an evil color. it showed lust, and death at the same time. red was a color to be despised. red was his favorite color.
you could almost see his shadow. it was black. black was the color of the void. the color of the dreams that haunted you. black. the blackness consumes you before you sleep and before you wake up. you could almost see his perfectly brown eyes.
"I bet John is there too. laughing his ass off huh?" you said staring at the group photograph. it was everyone. Alexander, John, Hercules, Anjelica, Eliza, Peggy, Burr, Thomas, James, Washington you and him.
blue was the theme. blue as cold as the icy waters beneath you. blue was the dress color you decided upon.
it was your birthday and they bought you a blue cake. hung blue decorations. he gave you a blue flower. you would kiss until both of your lips turned blue.
"I can't wait to see you again." you said with hot tears running down your cheeks. the next color to come to mind was white.
the white snow the day he proposed. winter was your favorite season. the white symbolizing purity. white chocolate was your favorite and every night he bought you a small piece of white chocolate. 'can't eat too much of this or you can't get enough of this' he would always say motioning to himself.
"it's only a matter of time." here was there. kneeling beside you smiling sadly at you. brown was the color of his hair. you fell for his brown eyes. brown was perceived as a disgusting color. that was until you met his gaze.  'milk chocolate brown,' he would begin 'is way better than white chocolate' he would then finish by saying 'but I still love you'
"I've missed my flower." you heard his voice. oh how you've missed his voice. the way he called you flower. his flower. you thought. 'kiss me you stupid Frenchman' was your last thought before falling into his tender embrace.
"I love you Lafayette." everything was consumed by light. the two of you falling. you in his arms. him holding you like he'd never see you again.

(if you want a part two tell me! I enjoyed writing this one!)