a/n please read + trigger warning.

someone whom i will not name names called me out the other day in a creative writing period about a story i wrote and read to my class the other day. it had mentions of rape and sexual harassment. now i dont want pity but i will say this. sadly, i have been a vicitim of sexual abuse. and this person knew this. this person knew i was easily triggered by some of the things they brought up.

this person started off with a simple harmless question as to why the past of a character being sexually abused was a main point to the plot. i explained it as how the character's relations with other characters would be greatly affected. this pissed said person off. they then proceeded to tell me of sexual abuse is okay and it isn't a problem.

this is where i started to heavily defend my beliefs and story. people who know me well know that once i am riled up theres no stopping me. so this person knew how they were affecting me and they decided 'hey fuck them they deserve this' and broiught up my abuse.

the reason i am talking about this is because i do not want anyone to have to go through what i went.

abuse of any kind is not okay whether it be mental, physical, drug, alcohol it is NOT okay.

triggering a victim can be dangerous. especially is this victim suffers from PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) which i indeed have.

triggering an abuser can also cause danger

let this be known if anyone reading this has gone through abuse please talk to me. i know exactly what you are going though. and PLEASE dont hesitate to talk to a trustworthy adult.

you do not have to do this alone.

to all the victims out there, it is NOT your fault.

go through your day one step at a time and soon enough you will be alright.

your past does not determine your future unless you let it.

(here's my kik if you ever wanna private message me: .tinydancer. )