i dont really know what to say other than thank you

okay so guys I have some kinda bad news. I am a mess. I keep saying that I'll update soon! I'll update soon! and honestly I keep letting you guys down. so i'm gonna explain my situation a bit.
   so you guys know about my abuse. well court wise things are moving pretty quickly. I have to prepare to see if my abuser is saying he is Guilty or not guilty. if he says not guilty my lawyer has to prepare me for my testimony on trial. and emotionally my trauma is coming up. i'm having nightmares and PTSD flashbacks. i always end up in tears, shaking, and exhaustion. the only way I can get away from it is thinking of a better life. thinking of how I will survive.
and honestly i'm not sure if I can survive. it's been getting harder and harder to see who I am anymore. which is heavily affecting my writing. 
   but there is good news in the dark. I am getting my last name changed. This is to help me with getting closure. so that the only way I am connected to my abuser is through biology. so I can have more peace. but the only problem is that means more court stuff. more judges. more lawyers. but nonetheless I will do what I have to be sure I can live and breathe freely.
   some more bad news for you guys. I have thought it over and decided that I am no longer going to be continuing my Hamilton oneshots book thingy. I will finish doing requests and then I will complete the book. so this is officially the final call for requests. due to my finishing this book I will be starting another. it will probably be a mixture of heathers/DEH/in the heights/other oneshots. wether it be xreaders or characterxcharacter or oc x reader or oc x character. I am sorry if this is at any inconvenience. it will be quite some time until I begin this but it will most likely happen.
   once again sorry if there is any inconvenience caused but I do want to finish up this book. thank you everyone for reading and taking the time to read this. I may continue some Hamilton things in my next book but not sure yet. Hamilton is always going to be a big part of my life but, other musicals are a big part of my life as well. thank you for understanding. thank you for reading. thank you for all of the love and support you have showed me. remember to give your final requests and I will most likely do them and finish them over the rest of summer. thank you. everyone.