Thomas x fem!reader

Thomas x fem!reader

yo so my writers block is slowly going away. all of you are so sweet and I tried every one of your suggestions but the one that helped me a lot was when you guys said listen to music. and I did. I listened to a lot of it. and I listened to one of my favorite songs ever called She by Dodie Clark. (please please please check her out!!) I will start doing requests again soon this is just to help me slip out of writers block.

(i'm sorry if this sucks or doesn't make sense)

warnings: Thomas is in love, cute shit, cussing, Alexander being a huge dick, Thomas is madly in love, crappy writing

enjoy!
~~~~

Thomas's Pov:

am I allowed to look at her like that?

   there she goes again. y/n. my rival's sister. and here I am making googly eyes at her. dancing and talking to everyone but me. God I hate parties. but when she's here, why do I feel compelled to stay?
   "Thomas you're starting again." James' voice says next to me. he's right, I am, I should stop. but I don't.
   "yeah... I guess I am huh?" I say breaking my stare to look at my much smaller friend.
   "Thomas you realize Hamilton will kill you once he finds out." James looks back to me. Fuck Hamilton. i'm falling in love with his sister and he can't fucking stop me. I look back to the crowd to try and find her. and there she is. with him.

could it be wrong, when she's just so nice to look at?

   "James what is love like?" I ask him through my phone pacing back and fourth. he laughs on the other line.
   "Thomas have you found another 'one'? because we've been through this before." he said getting a bit more serious. I frown.
   "just answer the question you dick." I said laughing a bit. but then I heard a knock at my front door. he says something but i'm too busy walking to hear him. I put the phone to my chest and answer it. it's her. and it's wet and cold outside. she looks wet and cold. but stunning nonetheless.
   "h-hi um.. so m-M-my car broke down and then it started raining.. I-if it's t-too much t-to ask could I use your p-phone?" she asked sniffling and with rain coming from her hair.
   "yes, please do come in, Ms. Hamilton." I say loud enough i'm pretty sure James could hear. I usher her to the lounge and get her a warm blanket and excuse myself. I go to the kitchen and start freaking out. I put the phone to me ear.
   "James, fuck, um... he-help." I said trying not to freak out too much. he laughs and says.
   "Thomas you got yourself into this mess, you can get out of it." and he hangs up. fuck. I think. fuck fuck fuck. soon enough I hear thunder and the power goes out. I turn on my phone flashlight and call for her.
   "Ms. Hamilton are you alright?" I ask walking back to where I left her. I see her covering her ears and shaking. I walk over to her to be standing In front of her. she uncovers her ears and looks up to me.
   "I-i'm ok-kay." she said still shaking. I smiled, she's so fucking cute.
   "are you afraid of the storm?" I asked trying not to sound pushy. she just nods.
   "do you want me to drive you home?" I ask. she nods again.

and she smells like lemongrass and sleep

      I looked up to y/n. her and I have grown quite close since the thunderstorm. we're friends now and today our little adventure begins at the coffee shop in town. I got here first as per usual. I get both our orders and sit down.
   when I hear the bell go off and see the door open to a not so good sight I scoff. Hamilton. y/N'S brother walks in all snide and shit. oh boy do I wanna fight him. but then he sees me and smirks.
   "ah Jefferson, I see you're all alone, not a surprise as to who would want to go out with you?" he says laughing in his way out. I was tempted to slap him then and there but as he walks out y/n walks in.
    "ah sorry i'm late Thomas!" she says rushing over to me. but my anger dissipates into a genuine smile. boy she's so cute. she smells of spring grass and rain. she looks tired but awake.
   "I was dozing off and got ready ten minutes late." she spoke as I gave her her drink.
   "it's not a problem. I got your usual, though I almost spilled it on your brother for insulting me." I said with bits of venom coming into my voice. but her laugh melts it all away.

she tastes like apple juice and peach

   as we walk to her front door I frown. I don't want to leave her. we had a really great day. finding a small flower shop, walking though the park, getting lunch, going to the movies, arcade, then dinner and now walking her home. it's been probably one of the best days of my life.
   as we approach her door I want to get the courage to tell her how I feel. how madly I am in love with her. how many times I've almost kissed her. but we both just stand there. she decides to speak first.
   "thank you for the amazing day Thomas. and thank you for walking me home." she says. I chuckle and look at her.
   "any time, and really it's no problem." I say looking into her beautiful e/c eyes as she looks into mine.
   "I s-should probably g-go." she says still looking and leaning in closer.
   "you probably should." I say my voice getting softer as I lean in closer. and finally I close the gap between our lips. she still tasted of the Apple juice she got with dinner. and a slight taste of peach from the peach dessert we shared.
   soon enough we broke the kiss and she headed inside. when she closed the door I looked out to her front yard. as I began to walk away I couldn't help but smile.

you would find her in a Polaroid picture.

   as I started to pack my things from my old apartment I found a photo album. it's all the photos from y/n and mine adventures.
   "October 15, 2016" I read aloud. it was a picture of her playing with one of the Halloween decorations we were hanging up. she was laughing her sweet laugh. oh god she's so beautiful when she laughs. she is so perfect in every way possible.
   "I love you y/n Hamilton." I said aloud as I closed the photo album.

and she, means everything to me..

   "why did you tell him!" I yell at her. she told him. her brother. my enemy. the guy who constantly tries to ruin my life.
   "maybe because he's my brother Thomas. he's been in the dark for too long. he's all I've got. plus we bought a fucking house together he should at least be there for the wedding!" she retorts. okay true we bought a house. but she's also wrong.
   "that's not true. he's not all you've got... you've got me y/n.. i'm here. don't you see that. he tries to ruin everything good I have. I don't want him taking you away!" I said lowering my voice. she's all I've got. she's all I want. I sit down on out bed putting my head in my hands. I can feel her sit next to me.
   "I told him he can't stop me from marrying you. I told him I found my true love and i'm not letting that go. I asked Eliza to try and keep him from doing anything stupid. we're trying Thomas. i'm not going anywhere." she says. I lift my head up and look at her.
   "you're my everything y/n.. I love you." I say pulling her towards me. she mutters an I love you into my chest.
   damn this woman rules my world.