SAVAGE

CHAPTER 15

"Hoy, Rhian Denise! Ano yang suot mo?" I immediately scolded when I entered our bedroom and seeing her check herself in the mirror.

"Uhh... dress?" She answered with sarcasm as she looked at me, stating the obvious and not getting my point.

"I know you're wearing a dress. Pero bakit nga ganyan ang suot mo? It's only a friendly dinner, and not a date. You don't need to impress him. Magpalit ka nga!" Utos ko.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Actually, nothing was really wrong with it. The dress was long enough, covering both of her knees. But I didn't know why I feel like it was still daring. I was uncomfortable with it.

And yes, like I said last night... pumayag na akong lumabas siya kasama nung Jason na un. Kahit na kaninang umaga pa ako hindi mapakali kakaisip sa mangyayari ngayong gabi. I wanted to take back what I said, but I didn't want us to argue anymore.

"Basta ayoko ng suot mo. Magpalit ka. Wear pants instead." I ordered as I sat on our bed to wait for her to get done.

"Ayoko. Sabihin mo muna kung anong mali sa suot ko." Pagmamatigas niya.

"Walang mali. Hindi ko lang gusto. That guy wouldn't be able to take his eyes off of you if you wear that. He'd probably think of how to take you home with him by the end of the night." I whispered the last part but the bitterness on my tone was still present.

"Halika nga dito, Glaiza." She firmly commanded.

"Bakit?"

"Halika sabi." Rhian repeated.

I walked towards her and I stopped when I was already within her range. She looked at me sharply before crossing her arms.

"Why is it that you always think that way? Bakit, tingin mo ba ganun ako kadaling makuha?" She sounded upset.

"No, of course not. But if I were a guy, alam kong matutukso ako sayo." I blatantly admitted.

"Hindi ka matutukso kung hindi ako magbibigay ng dahilan para matukso ka." Sagot niya.

"No, Rhian. Sa panahon ngayon... kahit wala kang gawin. Kung natripan ka ng isang tao, magkakaroon at magkakaroon siya ng balak." Sermon ko.

Then she didn't respond, and just looked straight into my eyes like she was thinking of a plan for me to let the issue go. Her eyebrows even scrunched a bit. The next thing she did, was stepped closer and slowly put her hand on my shoulder. Napatingin ako dito pero agad na bumalik ang mga titig ko sa kanyang mga mata.

I didn't know if it was just me, or there was really something in her eyes that seemed... tempting. It was turning sexual, in a way that they were capturing me from within.

The moment her stare suddenly went down to my lips, I knew we both had a new level of mutual understanding. We wanted the same thing. I had no idea where the thought came from. But for the first time since I started being confused with my feelings... I stopped caring. I went with the flow of the intense sensation between us.

Ang sabi ko sa kanya, KUNG lalaki lang ako... matutukso ako sa kanya. But no! I fucking gave in with just a single touch and a stare. That was her effect on me. She completely had me without even trying.