REUNITED (Bonus Chapter)

CHAPTER 28

*A YEAR LATER*

Gale, Rhian and I were talking about our vacation plans after my sister's graduation next year. She already survived her first year of her Masters being a working student. We helped her in ways that she let us but she wanted to be independent as much as possible.

"Hopefully, the next plans we'll talk about are for your wedding." The younger woman joked while we were eating our dinner.

Rhian and I looked at each other knowing very well that it was something we weren't rushing to get done with. We were more than happy just spending time together.

"We'll get there, Gale." I answered.

The past two months, I was already thinking of proposing to Rhian. Not that our relationship even needed it, but I just wanted to make everything formal. She deserves to have that kind of moments to remember.

"Hurry up, Ate. May kilala pa naman akong gustong agawin si Ate Rhian sayo." My sister laughed, obviously just teasing.

"Anong agawin? Sino yan?" I firmly asked while giving her a death glare.

I didn't know if I panicked with what she said or I wanted to get furious.

"You remember last week nung pumunta mga kaklase ko dito cause we needed to finish our project?" She reminded.

"Oh?"

I remembered that very clearly when four of her classmates came over. They were two girls, one gay, and one fine-looking guy. I quickly assumed that Gale was talking about him.

"Please tell me that you saw how Kiko looked at Ate Rhian. He literally drooled over her. And yesterday, he admitted to us that he has a crush on her." Gale laughed again.

"Oh, tapos? Hindi mo sinabi sa kanyang taken na ang Ate Rhian mo?" I bitterly threw, trying not to show my little jealousy.

Rhian lightly chuckled as well and then held my hand that was under the table.

"Malamang binasag ko na ung kahibangan niya. Sinabi ko sa kanyang kung ang Ate Rhian ko lang ang papangarapin mo, simulan mo nang tanggapin na forever single ka." My sister playfully said.

That made us all laugh, which also washed away the anger that was starting to build up inside of me. Then the woman I love wrapped her arm around my shoulder to pull me closer to her.

"Gustong-gusto mo talagang pagtripan 'tong Ate mo, Gale. Alam mong napakaselosa nito." Rhian teased more.

"Hindi ako selosa. Sadyang madamot lang ako pagdating sayo." I defensively stated with a smile, and that earned me a kiss on the cheek.

"You turn like a sap when it comes to Ate Rhian." Gale added.

"I do not!"

"Yes, you do. Remember this one ti--"

The younger woman wasn't able to continue what she was going to say because the door bell suddenly rang. She volunteered to get it, so Rhian and I just continued eating.

"Gale?" My bestfriend called when we didn't hear her open the door.

We saw the younger woman standing still while peeking at the peep hole.

"Who is it, Gale?" I asked as she turned her back to face us.

She didn't answer but her face painted so much fear and worry, which we didn't understand. Rhian was about to stand but Gale immediately told her not to and just stay by my side.