CONFESSIONS

CHAPTER 25

It was a warm and peaceful morning that I woke up to. I was about to stretch my arms when I felt a weight on half of my body. Then I remembered that Rhian slept on top of me again last night. The scene of a sleeping beautiful woman just started my morning perfectly and made a huge smile appear on my face. I knew I shouldn't, but I couldn't help but tenderly kiss her lips.

I'd probably just apologize later for waking her up.

After a few damps, I felt her respond, signalling that she was already awake. Then the kiss turned more than a peck, yet we kept it short.

"I could definitely wake up to this every morning." Rhian playfully said, still keeping her eyes closed.

"Good morning, mahal ko." I softly greeted.

"And also get used to that term of endearment." She added, which made us both laugh lightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Good morning din, mahal ko." She greeted back.

Then she fixed her position to fully lay on top of me. I hugged her lower back with one arm as my other hand traveled to its favorite spot around her nape. We stayed in that state for a few seconds, just having our synchronized breathing echoed inside the room.

"What do you want to do today?" I gently asked.

Though I've already planned our trip, like I said... I wanted to consider more what she wants. It was no longer about us, but mainly about her now. I wanted to give her everything that she deserves.

"Can we just stay here all day?"

"Sure ka, mahal ko?" I asked while showering her temple with soft kisses.

"Yeah. Just you and me for today. Okay lang ba un?" She said as she brushed her nose to mine.

I stole a kiss again before answering.

"More than okay."

I was completely willing to give her that since last night was a bit exhausting for both of us. Besides, the whole point of taking a break was for us to spend time with each other.

"I'll just buy our breakfast. Dito ka nalang." I volunteered.

"Ehh. Order nalang tayo." She suggested.

"Ayoko nga. Gusto ko, ako ang bibili at maghahatid ng breakfast ng mahal ko." I sweetly offered.

"Ayan na. Nagsisimula na po siyang manlambing." She playfully teased, which made us both laugh.

"Hayaan mo na akong bumawi sayo. Please."

"You don't have to, mahal ko." She said after I gave her a quick kiss.

"I know. But I want to. Please?" I sweetly requested.

"Alright. I'll just wait for you. Ingat ka, please."

"I will, mahal ko." I assured her before I went to the bathroom to get change.

I just put on some sweats and a hoodie. Then I headed outside after I gave Rhian another peck on the lips.

Heck yeah, I could never get enough of how amazing that feels.