Chapter Three

--Your Pov--

You shot up from the seat as quick as you could. You caught your breath and you looked over at Tord, it looked like he was sleeping.

"You mumble in your sleep." He said.

You felt something cold on your cheeks. You wiped your cheeks, you were crying.
'It was only a dream.'
You looked out the window at where Tord decided to park and sleep for the night.

"Hey uh... Tord?"

He looked over at you sleepily.

"Where are we?"

"Just some little road I found and thought was a good place to rest." He turned back to the window.

You examined the road, the trees, and the rest of the setting. Your eyes widened.

"Tord, start the car."

"What? Why?" He looked at you confused.

"Just do it!" You reached over and turned the keys.

He lightly pressed on the petal. You pushed on his knee and the car sped up. Tord gripped the steering wheel and kept the car on the road. You eased off his knee as the car rolled onto a pavement road. You sat back in the chair as Tord slowed the car but didn't stop.

"What was that about!?" He asked.

"My dream! It was in those woods! A creature-something dangerous-"

"F/N calm down. It was only a dream, whatever your worried about isn't real. Okey?" He stopped the car and cradled your cheek.

You stared into his eyes as he stared back. You sighed and smiled.

"Alright-but can we still find a different place to rest?"

He chuckled.

"Sure sweet." He lightly kissed you and he started to drive.

After Tord started to drive again, you looked back in the mirror. You watched the forest disappear. Before it was out of sight, you caught a glimpse of two trees falling down. You slowly sat back in the seat, uneasy.
'It was... NOT a dream.'

//Time Skip\\

You and Tord parked the car in an empty parking lot outside of a gas station. Luckily they didn't have a 'No Loitering' sign or something. Tord filled up the car's gas tank and you bought some snacks.

//Time Skip\\

It's been about two hours since the last time you stopped and your were DYING of boredom.

"Hey Tord?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Want to name movies and things like that?"

"Sure, same rules as when we named animals right?" Tord questioned.

"Yep. You can start."

"Uh, The Walking Dead."

"Fear The Walking Dead."

"Transformers."

"Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."

"Transformers: Dark of the Moon."

"Transformers: Age of Extinction."

"How to train your Dragon."

"How to train your Dragon 2."

"Code Geass."

"One Piece."