Chapter Thirteen

--Your Pov--

The white dot tilted sideways and stayed still for a moment. Then you saw it get up and it hover over you like a skyscraper. It was tall. You let go of the bar as it grabbed the same bars only higher than you. You backed away as it tilted it's head down towards you. It had no eyes, but that doesn't mean it was like Tom. It had no eyes, or eye sockets. No mouth either. The white was a diamond gem in the center of it's forehead. You backed up and hit the cell bars behind you. A screech rang in your ears as you covered them and zipped off the bars. You turned around and watched three claws retreat into the darkness of the cell.

"How can you?" It hissed.

"Woah, you can talk?" You question, while uncovering your ears. "Um... how can I what?"

"Stay in that retched light?" It hissed again.

"It's just fine. Are you like a vampire or something?"

"I am not a vampire, but I am much worse. Look at me. Look at me!" It hollered as it hit its fists onto the bars.

It had large horns on either side of its head, no mouth, large dimly glowing white eyes, and fluff along the top of its head.

"Stare into my eyes, and you will know my story!" It stared at you.

You looked into its eyes, feeling a trance be set upon you.

"Yes, you see? I had it all!" It screamed. "I had it all!" It repeated.

You start walking towards the bars, into reach if whatever was behind them. It stretched its arms out between the bars and twitched its fingers. You felt yourself be pulled back by the collar. The choking of the collar snapped you out of the trance. You looked back and noticed Clyde had you. He was dragging you to the stairs.

"I'm not going back without Tord!" You yell.

"Whoever this Tord person is, if they went down here, they are LOOONG gone by now." Clyde said.

You growled and grabbed his wrist with both hands. You twisted his skin one way and some the other way. He howled with pain and you slipped out of his grasp. You jolted up and past the cells you almost were 'killed' at? You ran down the lit up hallway as Clyde chased after you. You were faster than him so you managed to lose track of him behind you. His shouting was lost in the creaks and crumbling of the old cell bars and rusted metal. You reached the end of the hallway and turned a corner. There were no more cells but there was a door. When you opened it up, a thick dust cloud blocked your vision. You coughed up dust. Tord wasn't in the room. It looked like an office. You walked over to the desk. On it were tiny piles of paper. There was a golden name tag on the front alongside a photo. The name tag said 'Varg'. The picture had a picture of a dangerous looking person and a child siting on his shoulders. You grabbed the photo and put it in your pocket.

'Okey. So Tord was down here, I know it. But there is no other door. Or is there?'

You scanned the dark room. There had to be some secret way out. You walked over to the bookshelf and pulled every suspicious looking book, but nothing happened. You went over to a broken lamp and moved it, still nothing happened. Lastly, you searched the walls for any buttons, there were none. You started getting frustrated. You sat in the old chair behind the desk and spun around, thinking.

'What are other ways to hide a secret entra-'

It occurred to you as you stopped to look at a portrait of the scary person in the photo. You stood up and touched the painting. It wobbled. You grabbed it and pushed it aside. Behind it was another, but smaller painting. You pushed it aside and found an empty space. You reached your hand inside to make sure. As your hand slid across the smooth stone, the back square pushed back. You reached in farther and pushed the stone back until it was back all the way. The portraits started to close up the secret as something moved behind you. You turned around and noticed that under the desk, stairs lead down even farther. You hesitated before you heard a voice.

"F/N! I know you're in there! This is a oneway place!" Clyde was just outside the door.

You ran down the stairs as the doorway behind you started to close. When it closed, lights started to flicker on. You walked until the stairs ended and reached another long hallway. You sighed as you traveled down the empty hallway. About five minutes later, you come to a ladder and start to climb up. You reached the top and untightened the hatch. You pop your head out as you look around at where you were. You were in a forest. Correction, you were in a pile of rocks, behind a waterfall, in a forest. You climbed out and lock the latch. You walked around the waterfall so you wouldn't get wet. The last rays of the sun were beaming down onto the green tops of the trees and reflecting off the falling water. Birds chirped and sang. Leaves rustled and blew. This place looked untouched by humans. You wander around the waterfall. There was an opening just up ahead. You walked through some trees and look out at the cleared area. A bunny scuttled under your feet as you tried to make your way and branches tried to poke you with their points. When you reached the spot, you smiled. This place was beautiful. You've never seen so such nature in one spot. Not even the parks had this much nature. You looked at a tree and smiled more.

'I found him.'

(I'm supposed to be sleeping AGAIN. It was pie day today! So far all I remember is 3.141592. Getting there. The pie was delicious. And sorry if this chapter sucked, so sorry.
Date:03-14-17

More To Come My Ghosties!)