Chapter Twenty-Two

--Tord's Pov--

I hugged F/N. Tears traveled down her cheeks as she squeezed me tight. I looked over her shoulder with a never ending frown. Each time she sniffed, she squeezed tighter. I pulled her off of me and looked into her E/C eyes. She rose her hands so she could cover her mouth. I leaned in and rested my forehead on her's. She uncovered her mouth and closed her eyes. I slowly moved my head so I could give her a deep and passionate kiss. She kissed back and when I pulled away, she still had tears rolling down her cheeks. I whipped them away and tried to put on a smile.

"I'm so sorry it has to be this way F/N, but trust me, it's for the better." I embraced her one last time and felt her lay her head on my shoulder and we stayed like that for a moment before pulling away. "I may not physically be here, but I'll always be there." I pointed to where her heart was.

She cracked a smile as I exited through the door. She waved goodbye and I waved back. And before I closed the door, I heard her whisper the words "Jeg elsker deg". I smiled and headed to my office where Håvard was waiting. I opened the door and motioned Patryk over. He jogged over and listened intently.

"F/N is in charge now and no matter what..." I paused, extra checking that he was listening. "...you and the whole base follow her orders. Treat her like you would treat me." I whispered.

He nodded as I patted his back. I started to walk over to Håvard, who was leaning against the wall next to my desk.

"Empty your pockets," He patted my desk. "Come on."

I unhooked my service pistol and 9mm off my belt and set it down on my desk. Paul and Jake watched intensely while Patryk lowered his head each time I set down a weapon. Carl and Henry glared at Håvard, probably wanting to just beat the absolute brown S out of him. But that would only be on my command-which, trust me... is very tempting-but that would endanger the base even more. I pulled a knife out of my boot and laid it next to my two guns. I opened my suit and pulled out some throwing knives I had on the inside. I laid them on the table and continued to remove weapons off my body. I patted my left wrist and reached inside my sleeve. I pulled out a small jagged blade that I honestly forgot I had. I pulled off my coat and flapped it in the air. Håvard's eyes widened as big as a plate as he jumped back when he saw my collection of darts and my backup AK-47 fall out of the coat. But he cleared his throat before he spoke.

"Is that all?" He firmly asked.

I patted around me. Nothing felt like weapons. I ran my hand through my hair and felt my hand get caught on something. I pulled my hand out and in it was a tiny gun. I forgot that was there. I glanced around at my soldiers and at Håvard. They had a million questions held back, I could tell. Questions like: How long has that been there; why did you have a gun in your hair; since when does someone ever keep a gun in their hair? I shrugged it off and set it aside with the other weapons.

"Okey, NOW is that ALL?" Håvard cautiously asked.

"Yes." I grumbled.

Håvard smiled and motioned for me to follow him. I tagged along behind him. I held my head down as he had his smug grin on his face. My soldiers poked their heads around corners and out doors and windows to watch me walk away. When we came to the entrance, one of my soldiers stopped scanning the woods for threats and stared at me with sad eyes.

"Sir, what's going on?" He asked, looking at Håvard.

I opened my mouth to speak but Håvard covered it before I could answer.

"Um, your 'Leader' here is leaving and is NOT coming back so do you know what that means?" He poked at the soldier's chest. "It means you won't have a leader and that means you'll have to disband. Whoops."

"Stillhet." I said when Håvard uncovered my mouth.

The soldier's face fell and he nodded. He backed off and let us pass. Håvard pulled on my sleeve and I followed him.

'He doesn't know about F/N being the leader. So they won't bother this location for a while, but they will. Oh no... I have so much to tell her!'

--Your Pov--

You paced around the room. You just watched Tord leave the walls of the Red Army. Now you were in full control of everyone and everything here. And you also realized you were wrong about Håvard. You knew something was wrong but you didn't know what, you always over think things by a long shot. Your eyes stopped on the ring on your finger. It shone brightly in the light of the room. You never had the wedding. He was taken away before it could be set up. You squeezed the ring on your finger and sat alone in the room.

//Time Skip\\

You blinked.

'How long have I been in here?'

You looked around at the pitch dark room. You walked over to the switch and flipped it up. You looked at the bed, thinking Tord was going to be hiding in the dark next to where you were sitting-but no. You let out a heavy sigh and scanned the room. Then, you ripped out a drawer and started to search your clothes inside. You spotted the blue and red and you pulled it out. You stripped yourself of your clothes and showered. You put on clean undies and a clean bra. You put on your F/C hoodie and then a different pair of pants. You put them on and put on some F/C socks along with boots. You slipped on the blue suit and tied the red belt around your waist after buttoning up the whole suit. You pulled it tight as you went into the bathroom to look at yourself in the mirror.

'I swear this suit makes my butt look big.'

You rolled your eyes with a small sigh and walk out of the bathroom. You walked over to the door and twisted the door handle. You opened the door to the base at nighttime.

'Let's get started.'

('I like big butts and I cannot lie. Them other brothers can't deny-' Oh um, hey there. I didn't know you were done reading yet so uh... yeah. I got sick last Sunday so I guess it was a good thing I didn't go to church. I threw up and it was horrible. No... it was just jolly ol' lovely. Of course throwing up was horrible! I'm also being bombarded with projects in school and the end of the quarter is tomorrow and I don't understand how some people expect us to get that stuff done in that time. BUT! But, but, but. I'm not saying it's too much to handle. I can write stories and do my work at the same time. You know why? Because I'm not one of those people that give an excuse to the readers of the book saying 'Sorry for not updating lately. School and homework has been a struggle.' Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to offend those people or anything, it's just... I see that excuse a lot and I'm kinda getting sick of it. I don't know what else to say about that but... I dont know....
Date:03-23-17

More To Come My Ghosties!)